“great hotel, great location”

Red Roof Inn Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff
Ranked #46 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Ontario
“great hotel, great location”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We have stayed here before & it still is a great place. With the senior rate we got a very nice spacious 2 queen room with for $67.50. All rooms have a microwave & fridge. It is real handy to I-75/I-40, at exit 378 off I-40. It has a better breakfast than most Comfort Inns - all the usuals + scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, apples, oranges, bananas, yogurt. Plenty of restaurants & shopping nearby. All in all a deal that is hard to beat.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onehappyretiree

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Have stayed here once before. Beds are outstanding. Rooms clean. I do not remember an issue with water pressure on the last visit, but it was exceptionally weak on this visit (turning the shower head just made i weaker). May have just been the room. Would not prevent me from staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Falcarragh13
Fruitland, Maryland
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here for an overnight visit on our way to Nashville. Beds were comfortable and the staff was great. They offer a free breakfat and the hot tub facility was much needed after our ten hour drive. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Aimee1228
Illinois
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We spent one night and were generally pleased. The hotel was clean and comfortable, with several restaurants close by. Room was typical hotel room with two double beds, breakfast was typical hot breakfast with make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, etc. There was an outdoor pool which was not open yet, but was located in a courtyard in the center of the hotel. Overall we were pleases with our stay and I would recommend it for people needing a room in the West Knoxville area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank _rugrats_5
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel on our way home from Florida. Overall the hotel seems well maintained, and is in a good location. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and the wifi worked well. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure excellent. My only concern was the carpeting in room 107. Just before we left, I noticed the carpeting was stained and there was dust and debris around the night table (watch battery).

I was quite happy with our room last year and I would still consider staying at this hotel for the location and value again, but attention to detail in carpet cleaning would improve its rating in my opinion.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I really didn't want to write a review on this hotel but here it goes. This place is a great deal! The staff at the desk was great. I was there for a sporting event with my daughter we asked that they allow us to check out a little late which they did, nice touch. We've stayed at other hotels which "rate" better on here than this property, while in Knoxville we will come back here. This hotel is under valued and just as nice as the Country Inn & Suites around the corner. Wifi is good and free unlike others, beds were nice, room was very clean, and the breakfast was very good and free. Lots of places to eat close by. Interstate is close and easy to get to. Guess the only downside is some traffic in area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jeff J
New Lebanon, Ohio
Reviewed 21 February 2012

It was clean and well maintained. Very reasonable price in a decent location. My only real complaint is I had a heck of a time finding a working ice machine.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family