“I Stumbled on this one” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I Stumbled on this one”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

I normally book all my hotels now on choicehotels.com but when I stumbled on this property I could not find it on the website. Anyway when I walked in they gave me a great rate so I ended up staying for a few days. I really liked this property. My room was clean and it smelled ok. Kind of a strong aerosol that they use to spray the rooms though but after a few hours it didnt bother me. The room was very spacious as well. They have a 24hr whirlpool which I did take advantage of and a nice seating area out by the pool. I will most likely stay here anytime I am working in the south/west Knoxville area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 247HardWorker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Better than Red Roof! Clean. No complaints. We checked in late, so she gave us a late check out. Loved the flat screen tv!

Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Good location with easy access from I-40/75. Very clean and a surprisingly low room rate. Above-average breakfast. I'll be back.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank RKBOhio
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

Even though we only live 1.5 hours away, we spent the night in Knoxville for my son's first triathlon. Check in was super easy .Front desk personnel very helpful and friendly. The room was large and clean and had a small refrigerator and microwave. Shower had nice showerhead and great water pressure. Breakfast was a very nice selection of hot and cold foods. Hotel in good location, near many places to eat, grocery stores, highway, etc.. Would stay again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank cpersh1945
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

We have stayed here before & it still is a great place. With the senior rate we got a very nice spacious 2 queen room with for $67.50. All rooms have a microwave & fridge. It is real handy to I-75/I-40, at exit 378 off I-40. It has a better breakfast than most Comfort Inns - all the usuals + scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, apples, oranges, bananas, yogurt. Plenty of restaurants & shopping nearby. All in all a deal that is hard to beat.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onehappyretiree
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Have stayed here once before. Beds are outstanding. Rooms clean. I do not remember an issue with water pressure on the last visit, but it was exceptionally weak on this visit (turning the shower head just made i weaker). May have just been the room. Would not prevent me from staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Falcarragh13
Fruitland, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here for an overnight visit on our way to Nashville. Beds were comfortable and the staff was great. They offer a free breakfat and the hot tub facility was much needed after our ten hour drive. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2012