“Knoxville West”

Ranked #10 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Richmond, United States
“Knoxville West”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great location and good hotel with good parking. Rates went up on Monday night from Sunday night and a little pricey for the area. Breakfast is average for Hampton. Skip the watery orange juice and bring your own coffee cups as the standard Hampton cups only offer a "shot" of coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie I, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Steve,

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on your recent stay with us! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel's location. It is one of my favorite characteristics about our property, as we tend to be right in the middle of great restaurants and shopping places! Also, I will be sure to alert our breakfast ladies about the watery orange juice! Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you again for your feedback! It is always an encouragement to hear how we served you and how we can better serve you in the future.

865-693-1101

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 April 2014

It's a classic Hampton Inn! Nice, fluffy bed and a good-quality flat screen TV. The bathroom was 50/50; the sink was modern and very pretty, but the shower! Yikes, it was out-dated. I think they're going through a remodel right now, and I hope those ugly showers are on the to-fix list. Walls are pretty thin, so cross your fingers no families are neighbours. Not bad though. 8 out of 10 from me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie I, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Good morning, Elsa!

Thank you so much for offering us your feedback and kind words about your recent stay. We're always so happy to hear how we served you and how we can do better in the future! I wanted to let you know that you are correct -- we are currently going through a renovation! We have been updating many aspects of our guest rooms, including several bathrooms. But we appreciate you're input, as it is very helpful in allowing us to understand what our guests see that we sometimes miss. I will be sure to pass your comments about our showers on to our maintenance team and also to my General Manager. I hope you'll allow us to host you again next time you're in town.

Thank you so much for your time.

Franklin, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Hotel is in Need of updating . I think it is time to make this hotel a non-smoking hotel throughout. It is very close to a very busy interstate. There is much road noise from this interstate. The breakfast was the normal at most all hampton inns and the breakfast area is much more updated than most of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie I, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your comments about our property. I am very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied during your last stay. We truly appreciate your feedback, as we hope to understand how we can make our guests more comfortable and enjoyable while with us.

We have recently been in the process of updating our property with new furniture, flooring, wallpaper and more. We are still working on our updates and look forward to being finished very soon! It's always so helpful to hear thoughts on these new additions and how our property may be better improved. Our newly renovated breakfast area is actually one of my favorite parts of our property and I'm glad it caught your eye as well. I hope you'll give us another chance the next time you're in town, as I would love for you to stay in a room furthest from the interstate when all our updates are complete!

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at 865-693-1101 or at jackie.ingmand@hilton.com.

Franklin, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Clean, friendly, and affordable. We used the Holiday Inn pool and bar for fun with the kids and parents. xyeisncneosncheruwbsbcxjchxbzgsyedcjaodsodod9aoifhaihfaihf'idfh'weuroweihf;oSdhc;ohdfrpawe8yrsoduh;Ouhf;Oauhfdpwe8ry;oadufh;odugh;Odufgperpawe8ryweghf:asodfh;adoirfyew80ry;oefh;Oadhfc:OZchA8ery;e8yrf;OAfh;aofh;e8ry;e8fh;AOdcfh;Ozdfy;we89yf;EFHa

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie I, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team takes pride in knowing we've satisfied our guests through our service, cleanliness and price. And thank you for sharing about your family fun experience at the Holiday Inn pool next door! They are always wonderful to us and never mind for our guests to use their pool and bar. Our outdoor pool will be open soon, so I hope we'll catch you all again this summer! Thank you again for the thoughtful compliments! Hope to see you again soon.

Brentwood, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Loved this property. Staff went above and beyond and I would definitely stay there again if I return to Knoxville! Great recommendations for dinner, helped with an internet issue at 11 p.m. and supplied me with a free toothbrush as I left mine at home!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear that our staff was able to go above and beyond to meet your needs! We love knowing that even the small things, such as having an extra toothbrush, can make your stay even better. It is our goal and pleasure to make sure you are well taken care of while with us. We are looking forward to having you visit again, and hope you'll stop by the front desk to say hello and stock up on some local restaurant coupons! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Charlotte
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We had driven from Chicago to Knoxville in a day and were extremely tired. Finally, we see the Hampton Inn where we knew we could rest. We were not disappointed as we walked through the doors and were given our room. The accommodations were exceptional and the staff was gracious. Thanks, Hampton Inn, for giving us a nice place to stay at the end of a very long day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank cybercharlotte
It sounds like you had a long and tiring drive from the midwest to here! We're so grateful we could be your resting place. And thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! It is always a pleasure to hear about how our team was able to serve you. We take pride in knowing our guests are happy and comfortable, as that is our number one priority.

Thank you again for your comments! We hope to see you again soon.

Jackie.ingmand@hilton.com
Spring Hill, TN, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

It's a beautiful facility. It's convenient to downtown Knoxville, the University of Tennessee, and Turkey Creek. The service is personal and professional. The breakfast was the best of its type that I've had. I will return to this property. I've stayed at several Hampton Inns in Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, Atlanta, Birmingham, Louisville. This is the best.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It's always so rewarding to hear that we were able to meet all your expectations and then some! We can't wait to have you stay with us again. Please be sure to let me know the next time you're in town, as several of my managers and I would love to meet you and thank you personally for staying with us! You're a valued guest and we want to make sure you know it!

Thank you again for all your kind words,

Jackie.ingmand@Hilton.com