Hilton Knoxville
  • Breakfast included
Knoxville Marriott(Knoxville)
Executive Inn(Knoxville)
1,329 results
All reviewsmarket squarethe executive loungeself parkconference centervalet parkingwithin walking distanceroom servicenice hotelvalet serviceheart of downtownut campusgay streetneyland stadiumfront desk staffnice stayenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Every May since 2008, I've been staying at the Hilton with fellow-Officials at Destination Imagination Global Finals. The rooms are comfortable and appointed for business travelers, quiet at night and convenient to all the events. (There's a 2-block covered walkway to the Knoxville Convention Center, so don't let the highway on the map worry you.)
Numerous people complain about the elevators (too few, too slow) but that may well be due to 200 people walking in en masse. However, I find the elevator music (Alternative) is a really good touch for the transition between room and work.
I suppose my only gripe would be that the showers in some rooms are puny, and wet towels don't leave when housekeeping does, which can be tedious after 4 days. Given that I didn't mention it, this problem may persist, but I have to hand it to Hilton -- you tell them there's a problem, and they fix it.

Room Tip: For some reason, floors 7 and 9 get speedier elevator service.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to see that you continue to return to our property for your travel needs in Knoxville. We share these notes with our team members and they are always pleased to see high marks from our guests. I will also make a personal commitment to ensure that the linen is removed from the room as expected. This is certainly an expectation that we should both have for a hotel of our stature and brand. Thank you again for your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

On a business trip to Knoxville, staying one night at the Hilton. Rooms are clean, pleasant and comfortable. Staff is friendly, hotel is downtown, within walking distance to local businesses, Calhouns on the river and the green space/river walk. In house restaurant seems nice and the hotel appears to be pet friendly as I have seen several dogs in the elevator.outdoor pool is small but pleasant, shallow enough for young kids to enjoy. Should I return to Knoxville I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are always grateful for the opportunity to celebrate such news with our associates who are responsible for your great experience. We hope to see you back soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 June 2012

We are currently spending the evening at the Hilton Knoxville and paid to stay in one of the executive level rooms. We are dedicated reward members with Hilton and stay with Hilton on every trip we make. We are very disappointed in the rooms here, as far as being part of the executive level floor. The rooms are exceptionally small..... In addition, we went to visit the club room for hors d’oeuvres, you not only have to pay for your own cocktails, they charge you more than you would pay had you gone to the hotel lobby to get a drink! What are we paying for the executive level for? We have never spent the night at a hotel where we stayed on the executive level where they charge you for your drinks during “hors d'oeuvres time”! The only thing I can see where the extra money we spent is going towards is the one robe they left for us to use....? We were also charged for the roll away bed in our room (not to mention that the springs that hold the mattress are missing and the mattress itself is torn wide open and the "stuffing" is coming out!) No other Hilton has ever charged us for a roll away! All and all we are very disappointed. I would say that staying here in one of the regular standard rooms might be worth it but I would never stay here again on the executive level floor....and we come through Knoxville a lot...very disappointed. Especially my husband, who travels a lot for business and stays with Hiltons often!

One note, the service here is exceptional!

Room Tip: Don't expect anything special.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. Also, thank you again for giving us honest feedback on your stay. I begin with my sincere apology for the problems that you experienced during your stay. We certainly want to offer a great value for our guests. We will absolutely address these issues and I feel confident that we can correct them going forward. Improving is only possible through thoughtful travelers such as you that let us know about their experiences.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Love the location and the fact that it allow pet to stay. Have a lovely quiet room at the end of the corridor as requested. Breakfast was a little bit disappointed, as there is not a big selection, by comparison to the Hilton in downtown Washington DC in Dupont Circle. Not to mention they have a health table. All in all it is a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Superlegalbabe
pjordan2024, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your stay and experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your expectations were not met or exceeded. I do understand the desire to have healthier options available to you. I am certain that we can move forward in that direction to improve this area for you and other travelers. Thank you for your time and thoughtful remarks. Have a great day.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

This was our second visit, we loved it last year and fell in love all over again this year, walking distance to all. Don't miss the farmers market the best one we have seen. The rooms are spacious, clean and updated

We will be back

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to thank you for letting us and others know of your positive experience in our city and at our hotel. That is exactly what we are looking for and we were pleased to know that you had a great visit. Please come back soon.