“Excellent service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I made reservations months in advance. I found out the day I was driving in we could stay another night. They booked us after a phone call, at our same rate, but said we would have to move to another rooms the next day. The next day when we went to move Theron took care of us. We did not have to move and he was awesome! The hotel is a little older but the rooms are clean and the service was outstanding. The Starbucks in the hotel was a bonus. The valet parking was a little aggressive. Otherwise, I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback from your stay. We are able to consistently improve and move forward based on the feedback from loyal guests like you. We truly appreciate it. We will continue to work to provide the best experience possible for our loyal travelers and we will anxiously await your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Comfortable, clean rooms, great location, good value. Only downside is parking as there is no direct access to hotel from parking structure. Makes it "easier" to spring for valet parking. By design?
Good place to stay when you're downtown.

Room Tip: Higher floors quiter and lesss traffic.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for your trip to Knoxville. We are truly grateful for your business. I also appreciate your feedback for the hotel. I am glad that valet seemed a good option for you. We will continue to work to make things easily accessible for our guests. Your feedback really makes a difference. We are looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here Sunday evening on our way back to Missouri from Asheville. It is a great clean nice hotel. Everything you expect from an Hilton. I never heard any neighbors noises, staff nice and great location. We walked down to the Market Square for dinner and drinks. Super cute and a must. Clean and lots of places to eat. We sat out on the rooftop bar at Preservation Pub very romantic and laid back. My boyfriend used the gym Monday morning while I shopped in the Market Square. He said it was really nice.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback from your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our service and we welcome the opportunity to share these experiences with our team members. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you back soon.

Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The 18th floor executive suites are very spacious and comfortable. My room arte came with extra hhonors points and access to the consierge lounge (free beverages, evening light dinner snacks and full breakfast bar). The adjacent pay parking garage is very convenient, however I chose the added convenience of the valet service for just $2 per day more (plus tips). The rooms have an oversize tub, spacious living room, and big screen high def tv. This hotel definately lives up to the uncommonly high standards I have come to expect from the Hilton brand.

Room Tip: The 18th floor is executive restricted access - very quiet and nice big rooms... comes with the VIP...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels to travel to. The updates you have done are beautiful, and the pictures on this site don't do it justice. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The front desk staff and valet are always super helpful. The Starbuck's in the lobby is a definite perk, although I wish it were a store instead of a kiosk. It'd be nice to sit there in the afternoons to do work. Normally, the highlight of my stay is the hotel bar. A couple of weeks ago, I checked in on a Sunday night, and I headed down to the bar for dinner and to watch the game. I didn't recognize the bartender, so maybe she was new. She seemed annoyed with everyone who walked in the door, and could not have put off more of an I-don't-want-to-be-here vibe. She just seemed completely miserable and overwhelmed with what was going on, and it wasn't even busy. I left disappointed that night. On Tuesday night, I was walking by and saw the two regular bartenders, Mandy and Mary Ann, so I wandered in. I was greeted warmly and promptly. I tried one of the Bloody Mary specials, which was delicious. After that, they asked if I wanted another, and when I said no, they asked if I wanted my usual drink. I left that night happy and thinking that that's the experience I'm used to. I will definitely be back when the regular girls are there, but may avoid it if it's the new girl.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the upper floors. The view is fantastic.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are grateful for your loyalty and will utilize your feedback to improve. We look forward to your return and the opportunity to serve you once again,

La Vergne, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2013

You will not be disappointed with this hotel! We stayed at this hotel in order to visit the Tennessee Theater. It is very close (less than one mile). We could have walked... but didn't because we didn't know the area. The area is really nice. Parking was great. You can self park or valet. Your choice. Staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will look forward to your return.

orlando, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

20 mins for lukewarm water, with the shower nozzle turned to as hot as possible. The shower heads need replacing. Was woken up several times during the night because of the noise from the toilet being flushed in the room next to me. It was loud. It's a great location, downtown Knoxville, a short walk to Market Square. The staff is nice, the only saving grace. But the accommodations were lacking, in need of updating and renovations. Not what I was expecting for the price I paid.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Guest,

I am truly sorry that you experienced frustrations during your stay at our hotel. I do understand how things like this can affect your stay and ability to relax and enjoy your trip. We will certainly address any issues that exist with hot water in that area of the hotel. Again, my sincere apologies and I trust that we have another opportunity to serve you in the near future.