“Favorite hotel in downtown Knoxville”
Review of Hilton Knoxville

Hilton Knoxville
Ranked #21 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I travel to Knoxville for work a lot and always stay at the hilton downtown - it's not too long of a walk to market square or other attractions downtown and out of all the hotels downtown has the nicest, cleanest, and quietest rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your fellow travelers. We will share your positive comments with our team who made your great experience possible. We hope you have the opportunity to return to Knoxville soon. Thank you once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Knoxville Hilton is my preferred destination when staying in the Knoxville, TN area. The rates are reasonable and the hotel is first class. I will stay at the Knoxville Hilton when I return with my family.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for telling us about your stay at the Hilton Knoxville Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests regarding our service. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

The Staff is always friendly and kind. They have always been extremely helpful for traffic advice and the best restaurant and atmosphere locations. The Rooms are clean and the location is excellent for the downtown excitement. It is within walking distance of Market Place with all the unique restaurants and bars. It's close to the interstate with easy access to downtown roads and to jump on the interstate.

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us. We are grateful that you selected our hotel for your travel needs. We consider it an honor to hear of your pleasant stay at the Hilton Knoxville.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Have stayed here many times. However my last stay left me puzzled. Made my reservation in September. Expected a room near the top as I had requested. Got room 318. What a night. You see 318 is adjoining a guest hospitality room. Well the party started at 8:00 pm and continued until 12:30 or 1:00 am. NO SLEEP. Called the front desk. Someone came up and asked them to hold it down. Didn't work. Asked for a room change but was told they were sold out. Went on line and could make a reservation for that night so I guess it wasn't sold out to NEW guest. Anyway ask for the manger to call me, they NEVER did! Raised some hell and got the room comp. and moved to a new room. I do not understand why a hotel would book a room next to a PARTY room in the first place. Poor management.

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 318

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am truly sorry that you incountered these problems. We fully understand how this impacts your stay and your trip to Knoxville. I am confident that we can avoid these issues going forward for all of our guests. I want to thank you for letting us know about the details of your situation. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My stay has been excellent! Check in was easy, hotel surroundings were very well kept. Rooms are very nice. Sean Powell in Guest Services has been an amazing to our group and made us feel very welcome. The food and service has been great. The hotel is conveniently located to all the destinations in my travel plans. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the Hilton Knoxville Hotel for your business and your feedback. We are grateful that you chose our hotel and pleased that you had a pleasant experience. I also appreciate your comments about our team member who made you feel welcome during your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This hotel is not only nice and conveniently located but the customer service is impeccable! Sean Powell is the epitome of an employee providing excellent hospitality and customer service! I Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Sean and his hospitality. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We will take another moment to recognize Sean and thank him for his efforts. I would also like to thank your business and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Excellent start to my stay. It was a long drive and we ended up in the executive lounge to relax. Sean Powell from guest services was there and greeted us with a warm smile and plenty of laughter to make us feel right at home. We had chicken strips and pizza and made sure we knew what restaurants to eat at and even gave us coupons for free deserts. Class A service from Mr Powell. Thank you.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in the outstanding efforts that our team members demonstrate every day for our guests. We look forward to your return.