“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atoka, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

All of the hotel facitlies were very clean rooms and the staff was very friendly. The concierge even walked outside with me to explain the directions I needed for a particluar restaurant. The hotel is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and is located in a very safe environment.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am just taking a moment to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am especially pleased to see that you had a very positive visit. I am grateful that you chose our hotel and very thankful that you took the time to recognize the team members that assisted you during your stay. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Four it to be "The Hilton" it was nothing luxury nothing about it. There were no microwave nor refrigerator in the room, when I asked the guy why there were no refrigerators nor microwave in the rooms so guest could keep food in the room or perhaps warm there food up, he told me 10$ a night for that feature. Ridiculous when I have already spent a 100$ a night to stay here, you would think it would come with it or just complimentary. Not!!!! You have to take your food down to the front desk and pass them your food to warm it up!! Gross, he wants to come from the 15th from floor to pass the girl at the front desk their food to warm. Just Tacky!!! I would have preferred to stay at Motel 6, at least they leave the light on for you and give you a microwave and a refrigerator, at the Hilton you just pay for a name.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologies for the experience you recently had at our hotel. We certainly do care about our guest’s perception and will always strive to correct any issues that brought forth.

Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel, the rooms, the lobby and the hallways were all meticulously cleaned. The staff was tremendously friendly, attentive and helpful. The views from the higher floors of the city and UT Campus were awe inspiring! Having a Starbucks in the lobby was clutch!

The one blemish that's not unique to this particular hotel was that the urns for coffee and hot water are seemingly used interchangeably. So when you make your tea you get a bitter coffee taste from the residual coffee in the urn.

Dear Guest,

I am just taking a moment to thank you for giving us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am very pleased that you had a positive experience and that you took the time to tell us about it. As for your suggestion I will commit to correcting that issue ASAP. It indeed is something that should not occur in our hotel. I trust that we will have another opportunity to serve you again soon.

Bryant, Alabama
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I usually spend very little time in hotels when I travel and my recent trip to Knoxville was no exception. What made this trip different, and better, than any I've taken before was the incredibly knowledgeable and attentive Journey Ambassador working during my stay. I'm used to getting pamphlets or lists of local attractions, but this gentleman had an extensive catalogue of local activities on the tip of his tongue, and the charismatic presentation to make those activities look as stellar as they truly were. So, thank you, Sean Powell, for my visit to the Knox County Public Library, for the locally-brewed porter I had at the Downtown Grill and Brewery, for the music I enjoyed at the Bijou and for the late night cocktail I had at the Peter Kern Library. While I found the hotel itself to be clean and completely satisfying, the whole experience was elevated to awesome by that extra, personal service. Thank you again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read your comments on your recent experience at the Hilton Knoxville Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you took the time to recognize the associate you made such a positive impact on you. We will look forward to your return.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been a Marriott person for as long as I can remember. So when my CEO suggested I stay at the Hilton for my weekly trips to Knoxville, I was hesitant. After staying there on a weekly basis for several months, I wouldn't book anywhere else. The service is fantastic and it starts with the moment you pull up to the valet. Barry is always there to greet me with a smile, and takes care of my car as though it's his own. The girls at the front desk remember my name, and always take care of everything I need. Sean Powell is always smiling in the lobby in the evenings, asking how my day was, and genuinely listening to the answers. If I needed anything, I am sure he would take care of it, but by the time I see him, everything has been taken care of. Mandy and the rest of the girls in the bar are extremely attentive, and provide excellent service. The fitness center is also very nice, with equipment for all needs. The rooms are spacious, and very consistently clean and fresh. I couldn't be happier with my experiences at the Hilton in downtown Knoxville - and that makes being away from my family on a weekly basis a little more bearable.

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay and to recognize the associates that make your visits to our hotel a great experience. I am truly grateful for your business and for your willingness to recognize our team members.

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

If you are a Hilton Diamond Member, you will be disappointed. Slow check in, no upgrades, "Lounge" is rally nothing special. Parking is $13. It is in a great location. The downtown area is nice, the UT campus is 5 minutes away.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Guest feedback is a vital part of our hotel as we strive to ensure that we deliver an experience to our guests that are expected for a Hilton branded property. I sincerely apologize that you were not pleased with your stay. We will indeed work to improve as a team and I trust we have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great customer service i experienced at this hilton with mr Sean Powell was there for assistance to all with precise timing with personal interest precisely showing customer care concern went OUT OF THE WAY.He has a good gift with people..

Room Tip: ask anyone in this confines