“A comfortable weekend at the Hilton”
Review of Hilton Knoxville

Hilton Knoxville
Ranked #21 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great loc, two blocks from the center of town and very near the UT football stadium.

Checked in on a busy Sat afternoon, and the staff was very helpful and attentive. Older hotel but nicely updated.

Best of all- complimentary Internet in your room! Nice to avoid that all to frequent high-end hotel wireless fee.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for your business and your professional feedback that you provided to us and your fellow travelers. We will anxiously await your next trip to our city.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Excellent Customer Service which impressed me because I looked awful. My driver had managed to get me out of a bad ice storm where I had been w/o power to where I had to work. I was thrilled to take a shower and then head to concierge lounge. Great service and friendliness in the lounge. My room was great....able to get work done before curling up in a warm bed and sleeping! I will def return to this hotel! Staff friendliness makes a difference!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Just taking a moment to thank you for telling us about your trip to our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Paul

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I love this place because I can always walk anywhere I need to go. Rarely have I ever had an issue and I find it to be the best of all chain hotels in Knoxville. The only knock I would give would be things are a little expensive in the bar. Save some money and walk two blocks to eat in the market area. Avoid the Ritz terrible experience there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Randy C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We are grateful for your business and your feedback. We will take the time to review our bar area including our happy hour pricing and beyond to ensure we are offering the best value possible for our guests. Thank you again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was dissatisfied with parking and the explanation of how to use the parking facility when I checked in. Also the price of parking is too high here. However, the bathroom was very clean as were the linens, and that's most important to me.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will take your comments on our parking and look to improve that area for our guests. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service you received at the hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We ate and drank at the Garden Grill and Bar and our bartender was Walter. He was an excellent bartender/server and very polite and sociable. I would recommend others to visit this hotel and make sure to eat at the Garden.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are truly grateful for your business.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Overall a great hotel I have stayed here many times. My only really complaint is that if you are staying in a room on the south side. Its a long walk from the Elevators and the wind coming off the field can be very loud in the room

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel for your travel needs to Knoxville. We are always thankful to have guests return to our property. I trust that we will be able to place you on the side of the hotel that fits your preferences for your future stays. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 April 2014

It is right across the street from the convention center, and parking is under the hotel with valet or self park.. It is a little older, but you wouldn't know it. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed. The first floor has a restaurant and a pub where you can also get food. There was not a soul in the restaurant, but the pub had a nice crowd. Food was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback on our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back soon.