“"The" place to stay while in Knoxville”
Review of Hilton Knoxville

Hilton Knoxville
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Hilton Knoxville is simply the place to stay while in town. The location of the property is great. Very close to downtown attractions and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and the full service Starbucks in the lobby is wonderful. My room was on the executive floor. It was very clean and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to experience Knoxville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. What a pleasure to hear and share with our team. We really do care and appreciate each of our guests. It is comments like yours that make us strive to continue to improve. We will certainly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had to find a conference room for a depositon somewhere in Knoxville for a San Diego attorney client of ours. I wasn't there in person, but i booked everything for them. Becky Vidal, the director of catering, was my contact and she was great and very helpful getting everything set up. I don't get many requests for conference rooms in Knoxville, but when i do, I'll be sending them back to this Hilton.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank your for choosing our hotel for your meeting needs and thank you for the kind words that you expressed about your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great location for walking to downtown Knoxville attractions. Friendly and helpful staff. Room was very nice and beds were very plush and comfortable. Star Bucks in the lobby was an added treat for morning coffee. Restaurant looked very nice but we did not eat there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful things that you stated about our hotel and the associates. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward your return.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

After driving for 10 hours, I just wanted to get to my room and order room service and get some rest. Well, my room was located right next to the pool so at first I heard screaming kids at around 7pm. I thought I'd give it time and they go away. Then, it stormed, thankfully, so the kids did leave. However, later in the night, all I heard was the elevator because my room was behind it and then people getting off the elevator were carrying-on and loud. So, I mention this to the front desk in the morning and the young man did not even offer an apology. I understand that the hotel was booked up that weekend and the staff was busy but a simple "I'm sorry you had a bad night's sleep" would have worked.

Room Tip: Get a room on the higher floors, preferably even # and definitely not 521!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I do apologize about the noise issues that you experienced during your stay. If you would like to reach out to me I would be happy to speak with you about the specifics of your stay with us. We simply want you to be happy and will make certain that we indicate with our efforts to serve you. We will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The only negative that I will say is that the orange martini had a very rude and unfriendly staff. The ladies working behind the bar acted as though it was a hassle to wait on us. The young man working the Starbucks counter was just as rude and unfriendly.

Overall, the experience was pleasant. We just wished that the wait staff was more welcoming and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. Although I appreciate your honesty I am truly sorry that we left you with the that impression of our service. Clearly if you read our reviews we are a great team that is focused on meeting the needs of our guests. I am sorry that we did not reach that expectation in your case. We will utilize your feedback as a positive thought and I assure you we will move forward in a very positive manner going forward. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with your if you would like to reach out to me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

One of the nicer Hiltons I have stayed in within smaller markets...friendly staff from start to finish and quality of Hilton property you would hope for in a downtown Hilton. Valet costs reasonable and they are timely. Heart of downtown for those who have time to get out!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Jullette S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at our hotel with fellow travelers. We are grateful to hear your feedback and look forward to your prompt return.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stopped off for one day on the way to Nashville, had an executive room so access to lounge which has free soft drinks and snacks, nice room, very friendly service and helpful staff. The breakfast in the exec lounge finishes at 9.00 so a little too early for us , their is a Starbucks in the hotel so at a least got a good coffee, fantastic location two minute walk to market square where lots of cafe bars , gay street has a great brewery pub , really liked the entire time in the town

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our great city. I did take notice of your comment about the timing of the breakfast in the concierge lounge. We will make sure we review that for possible adjustment. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your return.