We came for a brief vacation and thought this hotel looked wonderful! Little did I know it is having a major remodel and was so extremely inaccessible to customers!
The lady at the front desk was busy talking with another lady who was concerned about going home and ignored us. We finally got a room after she made keys for other peoples rooms she was stock piling??
We were excited to go to the pool only to find so many male workers that made my wife uncomfortable. A woman and her children were there and she was yelling profanities at her kids and I believe she was drunk! We left and went to see our dated stinky room that faced the parking lot and more construction men that could see in the room with the window curtains open!
We looked for ice for over 30 minutes and finally tried to restaurant which we were informed not open!
There is plastic blocking everywhere and it made it so hard to even get around anywhere!
The kids were not happy and I was not thrilled at the idea construction was happening everywhere! Shut down your hotel if you cant take care of your guests properly!
My wife slept in her sweats as she felt the place was dirty and was not happy! The pictures are no where to be found in this hotel!
Pass, we left and went to a different hotel and loved it! Clean up your dirty act!!
Also no one wants to hear profanity from parents at the pool or deal with all the construction for a weekend trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining luxury, convenience, & location, the Holiday Inn - Knoxville - West at Cedar Bluff offers quick & easy access to downtown Knoxville, the University of Tennessee, & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Right off I-40 & I-75 in West Knoxville, we're only minutes away from many of our area's top attractions. Our Holidome recreational area, public areas, & guestrooms are spacious and elegant. We feature our Cafe Restaurant and Swizzles Lounge, with entertainment six nights a week. Relax in our indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, and enjoy the only full-service hotel in West Knoxville. We are pet friendly! Reservations must be made for a pet-friendly room, and there is a $35.00 non-refundable pet fee. For our government travelers, please be advised that we do require either a Federal Government ID or a TN State ID. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 & i-75) Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 And i-75)
- Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff
- Knoxville Holiday Inn