We stayed at this hotel for a week while a family member was attending meetings daily. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and have a nice flat-screen TV, fridge, and microwave, which was way more than an expensive alternative we initially spent our first night at in town. Breakfast was more than adequate (for free!) and had cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, waffles, muffins, assortment of juice , coffee, and milk. There was also eggs and sausage daily, so really for you couldn't expect much more without being asked to pay extra for it. The pool was clean and fairly large, and in a good location to receive sun most of the day. A ton of restaurants and shopping were within a 5-10 min drive, and staff was friendly and helpful throughout the day. If I had a negative observation it would simply be to say that the carpet and bedding looks dated, but they are currently doing construction so hopefully that will include upgrades to all of the bldg. Everything was clean and a great deal for the amount of money spent! It would be hard to justify staying somewhere for 3 times the cost with a charge for parking, expensive buffets, and rooms without any type of appliance! I would absolutely stay here again if on a similar trip with all 3 of my kids and just looking to stay comfortable and not spend a ton of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn