I travel all around the country and I have been to Knoxville a couple of times, but this time when I checked in the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. When I went into my room, on the third floor, it smelled like someone smoked some illegal stuff! I don't mind it but it was overwhelming. The AC was on and it made a god awful noise, I tried to see if it was just the cover. I took the cover off and there was soooooo much dust built up under the cover it was pathetic. Looked like it wasn't cleaned for months. When I took a shower later that evening, the water pressure at the faucet was great until I turned on the shower, it was like drip, drip. I am retired military and still used to taking quicker showers than normal people, takes me about 6 minutes to get clean, this shower took me a minimum of 15 minutes!!! When I finally opened the shower curtain I noticed behind the bathroom door there was black, greasy looking stuff running down the back of the door, looked really nasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn