Relocated recently for job and became stuck while looking to purchase a home. My wife, daughter and myself we're staying at another area hotel close to the Red Roof, trust me saving $17.00 a night isn't worth what you lose in an extended stay situation. I booked online directly with Red Roof, got a fantastic deal! We actually forfeited a paid week at the other Hotel to check in here once we saw the Superior King room. I don't normally do reviews, but all things considered here, Red Roof deserves this Kudo. Rooms appear to have been updated, nice new 40" plus flat screens, super bedding (mattresses and linens), clean carpets, spotless bathrooms with great water pressure, great breakfast including eggs, sausage and waffle maker along with the usual cereals and such. On a side note, we requested a bigger fridge since we were staying a little longer, David at front desk and general manager came through in 24 hours giving us bigger fridge to save on eating out! Jeff at front desk is awesome too. Even though still here, giving the review early to recommend to others. There are some renovations going on next door, but we haven't heard a thing while in room. Pleasant people, clean well appointed room with daily service and in the center of Knoxville, can't say more for under $50 bucks a night. Pleasant people and going out of your way for the customer seems like a lost cause these days, trust me it doesn't go unrecognized for people like me. Most enjoyable stay we have had in years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn