My wife, 5yr old boy, and dog stayed in room 304 on 6/19/14. Service was nice. The hotel sits in a very nice neighborhood, and right off the interstate. Our room was clean. The carpet looked clean, but as is typical for hotels, if you wear white socks, you will notice dirt transfer...but nothing too bad. TV was a flat screen. Temperature controls were great. Bathroom was clean. There was a spot where the wallpaper was torn, but whoop-dee-doo. They have an outdoor pool (not much to it, but it was a pool, which made my boy happy). The breakfast was great; there were scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, bread/toast, waffles, pastries, milk, apple and orange juice, and coffee. We had no issues with noise. Restaurants aren't really in walking distance, but are still very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn