Knoxville Marriott
US$207
US$200
US$163
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$86
Sleep Inn North Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
SleepInn
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$128
US$115
US$106
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewswomen's basketball hall of famethe concierge loungecivic centerstayed at the marriottriver viewfree trolleytennessee riverdowntown areabit datedan older hotelomeletnice staymarket squarestaff was friendlybeds were very comfortablelobbyconference
Reviewed 6 August 2013

From the time I called to confirm my reservation to the time I checked out, this Marriott did not disappoint!!!!!! The problem I had was taken care of with a smile and a kind word! Every time I walked by the front desk, the staff greeted me and asked how my weekend was going. The hotel is in a good location and the trolley stop makes sight seeing a breeze. When I find myself back in Knoxville, this will be the ONLY place I will stay.
(only one small negative, rooms are not always ready at check-in time but again, the inconvenience was taken care of by the staff)

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the river.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My son had business to attend to in Knoxville for one day. We stayed overnight; our room was very comfortable & clean. We enjoyed a very nice view of the river from our room. The Hotel has a very nice Gym and pool area.We ate Dinner & breakfast there at the hotel, both was very good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Check out was at 12 but my son’s business was going to put us pass check out time so I told the staff and they graciously extended the checkout time 2 more hours.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We spent a lovely two days in Knoxville exploring this interesting city. Our stay was made
Even better by the Marriott. The staff was so helpful. We got a great reccomendation for
Barbeque! Also the trolley stops at this hotel and takes you right down to Market Square
Where all the fun is. We also had a very quiet room which we truly appreciated. We shall
Return.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want. They were most accommodating.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We recently stayed here while my daughter attended the University of Tennessee softball pitching camp. The hotel had a well decorated lobby and rooms were clean with comfortable beds. We were very close to downtown restaurants and UT softball fields. The pool was clean and provided a nice atmosphere to relax in the evenings. All staff was friendly and eager to be helpful. Overall great experience and would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a room overlooking the lobby do not stay on floors 9 or higher. The have interior hallways leading to rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated, but not too bad overall. The service at the front desk was very good, but housekeeping left a little to be desired. We almost ran out if toilette paper, and the one of the pillowcases was stained.

One thing the hotel offered that was pretty nice was access to the free trolley that made stops at several locations downtown.The trolley left every 15 minutes so the wait was never too long to catch it.

If you're looking for a nice place to have lunch, I highly recommend Calhoun's. It's right on the water and you can go down to the dock and feed the ducks and fish--very peaceful.

• Stayed: July 2013