“wow”

Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area
Ranked #72 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Here's what I liked about the Super 8 on Merchants Drive: new mattresses, clean sheets & towels, plus friendly people at the desk both evening and morning. Free wi-fi, and a basic breakfast with good coffee, juice, cereal, waffles. If that doesn't satisfy you there is a McDonalds across the street. The carpets were fresh in rooms and hallways, the mattress was like new. I slept well and would stay here again for the low prices.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 February 2014

checked price online, was charged $10 more. Had 3 dogs, $10 deposit per. Employee walked in while I was standing there in my underclothes. I was able to sleep the first 1 1/2 hours there, was out of there by 8 am. Called customer care when I got home. They asked why the inside SAFETY lock was not in place-it wasn't there! The 1 st story from the mgr was that he already paid me, than it was that the clerk paid me when I left. Now the story is that I never paid. Here's a thought, did anybody ask the clerk? Spoke with everybody involved with that motel, management is too worried about taking money from consumers, than honesty, safety, cleanliness, and integrity. I have traveled from east to west coast, and overseas, these yoyo's care nothing about customer service, they do like the color green. I would have been better off sleeping in my car. I own up to my mistakes, maybe they missed that class!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Red Roof Inn Knoxville North - Merchants Drive
Sleep Inn North Knoxville
Sleep Inn North Knoxville
#46 of 87 in Knoxville
Best Western Knoxville Suites

Been to Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area

Property: Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area
Address: 341 Merchant Dr, I-75 Exit 108, Knoxville, TN 37912-3546
Region: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Ranked #72 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Knoxville Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Knoxville/North Hotel Knoxville