Comfort Suites Kodak
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswafflespigeon forgequeen suitesausageroom was cleanbiscuitshot tubsleeper sofagreat breakfastsitting areabreakfast ladyfront desk staffnext morninggreat place to stayindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a clean and safe hotel! Service and rooms are GREAT!!! Computer in lobby is slow and poor, and breakfast can use some work. Biscuits are hard as rocks. Staff was very friendly and seemed to be willing to help in any way. Rooms have a micro/fridge in them as well.

Room Tip: They are all the same. You may get a little more room in a two queen vs a king.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

A great stay. we had a king suite roomy and comfy. my son slept on the pull out couch. For some reason he loves that. A clean room, fluffy towels, roomy shower, comfy bed. The breakfast was awesome, 3 types of cereal, 2% milk and whole milk, hot waffles, the O.J. was not watered down like most places, and much more. The staff was very friendly and helpfully. The rooms were quiet, were right outside the ice machine and coke machine and we heard nothing. The only draw back was the pool it is a little small. Over all a great stay we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was an excellent end to a tough day. After having a terrible experience with a nasty hotel in Pigeon Forge, my mother-in-law, her great aunt and I finally found this little gem of a hotel. It was wonderful. We arrived late and were extremely tired. The night clerk was so nice and had the best disposition. The beds were so comfortable and the room was spacious enough for my great aunt's wheelchair. The room was very clean and well furnished. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will be on the look out for this hotel chain whenever I travel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2013

What an incredible hotel. We stayed there on a recommendation from family after some bad experiences in the area and were very impressed. The staff was incredibly friendly, the room was very clean, and it is in a quiet location. I was a little leery at first due to the distance from Dollywood, but it was a quick drive, and you can avoid all the traffic on the Parkway when you want to. In fact it is an easy drive to most of the area attractions without the traffic hassle.
The room was very comfortable and spacious with plenty of room to relax and for the kids to spread out. The water pressure in the shower was great, and the towels looked and felt almost new. The breakfast was very good, and the woman who works there (Charlotte?) was incredibly friendly and helpful.
We are going back for the Labor Day weekend and are staying there again. In fact I think we found the hotel we will be using from now on.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for two nights on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a little tight. But what I like the most was it clean. I watch the housekeeper from across the hall and she was cleaning her heart out. (She didn't notice I was watching) I needed a couple extra towels and she had no problems giving me some. I would stay here again. Just remember if you are wanting to stay close to the action of pigeon forge or Gatlinburg you are about a 15 minute drive.

• Stayed: August 2013