“A 9.5 on the scale of 10”

Comfort Suites Kodak
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Just needed to put down for the night and saw this Comfort Suites. Checked out the parking, rates and condition of the room. Was really impressed with everything and I'm hard to impress. The clerk was friendly and worked with me to find a better rate than you normally find. The room was quiet despite the freeway being fairly close. Very nice overall and a recommended stop if you are in this area.

Room Tip: This truly was a "comfort" after being on the road all day.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

After a long drive from Jonesboro AR it was a welcome sight to see the Comfort Suites sign. The young man at the desk was polite and friendly. The room was spotless and we finally got a good nights sleep. I recommend this hotel highly. Good price, pleasant staff, clean room, plenty of towels, comfortable bed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My youngest son and his family live in the DC area and I live in Florida. I drive up to visit often and have tried to find the perfect place to stay on the trip. Comfort Suites in Kodak, TN is the perfect place. It is almost half way between our homes and is the best place I have found. The rooms are always great, the staff wonderful, the breakfast really good and the location is very easy to get to. I have told the staff that this is the place that I will always stay at on my trips. My next trip will be in May and that is where I will spend my nights on the road. You can also prepay and get a discount on the room.

Room Tip: I had a good room each time
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a very convenient property to I-40, but a bit of a haul if you're plans include Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge (Dollywood, etc...). Very clean and the desk staff very nice. The "Sundries Store" is nice and well stocked. Didn't use the pool or eat the breakfast but it looked nice and everyone having breakfast seemed to enjoy it. We were guests during a cheerleading convention and though the hotel on Saturday night was 99% full, there was NO NOISE AND we were next to the elevator!

Because we booked a little late, we ended up with a king - handicapped room, which normally isn't a big issue, but it would be nice if the hotel would install a few shelves above the hair dryer left of the sink. There is NO room for any toiletries whatsoever!

Overall a nice place to stay!

Room Tip: Make sure when you leave the property to get on I-40 (E or W), you have to turn right on TN 66 and d...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I booked this hotel for my husband and I to be able to spend a weekend alone for our 26th anniversary. It is very close to the exit we got off of. I wanted to make sure we were headed in the right direction so I called the hotel and they were very friendly. I am handicap and everything was just perfect for me. There was plenty of FREE parking. It is so close to the flea market, restaurants, and Bass Pro Shop!!! I give them a 'Superior rating'.

Room Tip: They have handicap accessable rooms, but if not available all their rooms are fine for a person in a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stayed one night on Feb. 13th, arriving late with sleepy children. My daughter was disappointed to wake up and realize it was Valentine's Day & she didn't have anything to give us. This problem was quickly solved when the breakfast hostess helped her make heart shaped waffels for her Dad & I. Thank you for making a little girl's Valentine's Day special. Also needed to fax a few papers, which was taken care of with no problems. Thanks for a great stay. We will definately be back!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our first time to stay at this hotel was on 12/20/13 for one night on our way to visit family for Christmas. We were very impressed with this hotel. The room was very clean (I'm a germ-a-fob). I took Clorox wipes to every touchable surface and there was no dirt on my wipe. The beds were very comfortable, the heater was very quiet, and the breakfast was hot and delicious! We enjoyed our stay so much that we made additional reservations for two more nights (12/26 and 12/27). The front desk clerk, Jennifer, was very nice and helpful!!! The lady that took care of breakfast was very up beat and friendly and was willing to serve if we needed anything. She came by several times to check on us while eating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Quality Inn Interstate
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Clarion Inn Willow River
Clarion Inn Willow River
#4 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Comfort Suites Kodak? Share your experiences!