Comfort Suites Kodak
US$50
US$89
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$110
Quality Inn Interstate(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
QualityInn
US$53
US$78
US$96
US$94
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
All reviewswafflespigeon forgequeen suitesausageroom was cleanbiscuitshot tubsleeper sofagreat breakfastsitting areabreakfast ladyfront desk staffnext morninggreat place to stayindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a great hotel! Our room was large, spotless, and very comfortable with a number of thoughtful details. It was really quiet and the staff was great! The location was a bit tricky but the GPS found it. There are lots of restaurants and shopping areas nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Just needed to put down for the night and saw this Comfort Suites. Checked out the parking, rates and condition of the room. Was really impressed with everything and I'm hard to impress. The clerk was friendly and worked with me to find a better rate than you normally find. The room was quiet despite the freeway being fairly close. Very nice overall and a recommended stop if you are in this area.

Room Tip: This truly was a "comfort" after being on the road all day.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

After a long drive from Jonesboro AR it was a welcome sight to see the Comfort Suites sign. The young man at the desk was polite and friendly. The room was spotless and we finally got a good nights sleep. I recommend this hotel highly. Good price, pleasant staff, clean room, plenty of towels, comfortable bed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My youngest son and his family live in the DC area and I live in Florida. I drive up to visit often and have tried to find the perfect place to stay on the trip. Comfort Suites in Kodak, TN is the perfect place. It is almost half way between our homes and is the best place I have found. The rooms are always great, the staff wonderful, the breakfast really good and the location is very easy to get to. I have told the staff that this is the place that I will always stay at on my trips. My next trip will be in May and that is where I will spend my nights on the road. You can also prepay and get a discount on the room.

Room Tip: I had a good room each time
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a very convenient property to I-40, but a bit of a haul if you're plans include Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge (Dollywood, etc...). Very clean and the desk staff very nice. The "Sundries Store" is nice and well stocked. Didn't use the pool or eat the breakfast but it looked nice and everyone having breakfast seemed to enjoy it. We were guests during a cheerleading convention and though the hotel on Saturday night was 99% full, there was NO NOISE AND we were next to the elevator!

Because we booked a little late, we ended up with a king - handicapped room, which normally isn't a big issue, but it would be nice if the hotel would install a few shelves above the hair dryer left of the sink. There is NO room for any toiletries whatsoever!

Overall a nice place to stay!

Room Tip: Make sure when you leave the property to get on I-40 (E or W), you have to turn right on TN 66 and do a U-Turn...during high traffic can be a might difficult!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business