“Wonderful stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Room was super clean and quiet. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Staff were very friendly both checking in and checking out. Price included a hot breakfast which included oatmeal, cereals, muffins, bagels, scrambled eggs, and french toast. The coffee and juice were also excellent. Close to a small shopping area and within a 20 minute drive of Pigeon Forge. Will definitely stay here when in the area again. Made use of the in room wifi service that was available at no charge and had no problems with it at all. Great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Jan,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. To hear that you will be back to stay with us again, is the best compliment we can receive. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast...beginning next week, we will be adding some new breakfast items you will get to try when you come back.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Location: I was going to Seiverville, a very short drive.
Staff: very friendly, the typical good cookies available at check in.
Clean: pretty clean
Noise: my room was pretty quiet
Breakfast: nice, free, the usual Hampton breakfast, good wide range of items (but the hot eggs definitely aren't eggs)
Towels: are ok, not the softest
TV: no sleep option(definitely not a deal breaker but nice). no in room movies.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor--it is a great source for travelers to be able to check out their lodging choices. Your review states that you have stayed with us before and will stay with us again. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to your next visit. Your comment about the eggs made me smile. Hampton is actually rolling out some new breakfast choices on November 11, which include a couple new egg choices. Hooray!!
I hope to see you very soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a great location for a game at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville. Knoxville is about 30 minutes away. Hotel staff is very professional. Accomodations & breakfast were excellent. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Joseph T

Dear Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we were a convenient place for you to stay while visiting Neyland Stadium in Knoxville.
I hope you will keep us in mind for the next UT home football game you are able to attend--we have a shuttle bus that will pick you up at the hotel and bring you back for a nominal fee. Very convenient.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Best staff assembled I have seen. The Management and staff are to be commended on customer service and the breakfast bar was excellent and very sanitary. I am a Hospitality Instructor at a college and was very impressed in all aspects of the operation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear John,
Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review us on TripAdvisor. For a hospitality instructor at a college to say that we have one of the best staffs he has ever seen means more to me than you will ever know. We hope you can come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed here in late August as a home base for going to the NASCAR races up the road in Bristol. I've stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns all over the country, and this was one of the cleanest, most comfortable ones I've been to. The staff was super-friendly and helpful. I checked in late at night, and the front desk staff accommodated me when I needed a different room than the one I had reserved. The hotel's location is very convenient to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, as well as those traveling I-40/ I-81 in the Knoxville area. There is plenty of good eating and entertainment within a 15 minute drive. The big plus for me was having a Bass Pro Shop right across the street! There is also a nice baseball stadium next door where the local minor league team plays.
I plan on staying here again next August for the Bristol race and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay away from the madness and price gouging of the hotels closer to the track. It's about a 90 minute drive from the hotel.

Room Tip: Was not an issue for me, but if the baseball team is in town, the lights from the field shine into y...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Bryan,
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to review us on TripAdvisor. I never get tired of hearing that our staff was "super-friendly" and helpful. For you to say that we are one of the cleanest, most comfortable Hamptons you have ever stayed in is a great compliment.
I'm glad to hear you will be staying with us next August! See you then.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

stopped here on a cross country trip. It was the most comfortable hotel I d stayed in by far,,not too much freeway noise and near the Cracker Barrel and Bass pro shops. the front desk people were great and the evening hot cider and cookies were terrific.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad our location worked good for you--easy off/on Interstate 40 is a great convenience for many travelers.
Our hot cider and cookies are proving to be a guest favorite. We will make it a part of our Fall traditions. We will be serving hot cocoa with our cookies this winter so we hope we will see you again soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites @ Stadium Drive.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Beautiful hotel in like-new condition. Requested a king bed & was upgraded to a king suite for the same price as it was the only thing available. Front desk attendant was great - very helpful, polite, friendly, and signed me up for HHonors while checking in. Nice assortment of complimentary evening snacks available in the lobby. Housekeeping staff was polite and friendly. The wonderful giant comfortable king bed provided a great night's sleep. No traffic noise to speak of. Close to several dining options, good work out room, outdoor pool, nice view of the TN countryside.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I believe we have the friendliest team in the Smokies. I will show them your review as I know they will be so proud and will serve as an inspiration to continue to provide great customer service. We are fortunate to have a few great restaurants conveniently located right off the exit. Our guests really do enjoy our cheese and crackers and cookies we serve in the evening. I'm glad you had an opportunity to experience our fitness room and outdoor pool. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in our area. We will look forward to your visit.
Christine Drew

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Hampton Inn Sevierville
Hampton Inn Sevierville
#1 of 20 in Sevierville
Quality Inn Interstate

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive? Share your experiences!