“Nice place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family recently spent 4 nights at this hotel over the Thanksgiving weekend. Overall this is a nice place. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was pretty decent. It is easy to get to from the interstate (keep in mind that this exit/area can get pretty congested depending on what time/day you arrive). My only complaint is the fact that nobody bothered to come in and clean the room for the first 3 days. On the Third day we had to call the front desk and ask if they could please empty the garbage. The guy at the front desk that evening didn't seem to care too much, but at least the garbage finally got emptied the next day. Even though we had issues with the room not getting cleaned, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Wesley,
Thank you for taking the time to give a review of our property on TripAdvisor. I apologize that we failed to give you the great service we strive for with all our guests--the type of service we pride ourselves in. Stay over guest rooms are normally cleaned daily and I'm not sure how you got missed 3 days in a row but have addressed this with our housekeeping department so that this doesn't happen with any other guest. The Guest Service Agent you spoke with was very sorry that he seemed uncaring and stated that he was taken aback when you told him your room hadn't been cleaned throughout your stay and just didn't know what to say. After reading your comments, I performed a training session with our front desk staff on problem resolution so the staff knows how to genuinely convey their concern and solve any guest issues.
I am happy to hear that even though you did not receive proper service, you will consider staying with us again. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a happy and comfortable one.
Christine Drew

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Kokomo, Indiana
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This Hampton Inn has always been wonderful from our very first visit. We use this location as a midway point to Florida, Gulf Shores or starting a vacation in the Smokies. We love the friendliness of the staff & the Breakfast Bar is always superb! The gentleman that runs it does an excellent job! Our rooms have always been clean & the facility is beautiful. I highly recommend this Hampton: ANYTIME!

Room Tip: If you want a view, the front side is the best. Not noisy either side!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
christine d, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Gloria,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we are a convenient stop over for you. Carl, our breakfast attendant, is the best! He takes pride in serving our guests--he really loves doing it. I am fortunate to have such an awesome team to work with. Thank you for recommending our property to others.
See you next time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville.
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Upon arrival at the hotel, the clerk was extremely helpful and very professional. The hotel was clean and the rooms were clean and inviting. I would definitely stay at this hotel and would highly recommend the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the recommendation and the high score you gave us. I hope we see you back at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville very soon.
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We were driving to South Carolina and had to stop for the night. This hotel was easily accessible from the interstate. We checked in at 9pm and the girls at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful. They set up a crib for our son and even got him some milk. Room was very clean and comfortable. The next morning there was free breakfast. We will definitely stop here again on our trips south.

Stayed November 2013
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Autumn,
Thank you for submitting a review on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate hearing from our guests. Your title "Hidden Gem" is very sweet. I'm glad to hear that you will stay with us again the next time you are in our area.
We look forward to your next visit.
kodak, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Try this Hampton, Carl is off Monday and Tuesday, but all other days there, the breakfas, clean rooms, and great staff along with a very nice property is worth the price, which is not bad either. Ample parking, everyone is so friendly, but the best part of the stay is breakfast, Carl is quick to direct you in the right direction, and his flair for quality and choice is really appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.
Carl is the best!! He is such as asset to our company. He takes great pride in serving our guests and it makes him very happy when he gets to read his name in the reviews.
I'm glad you had a great experience during your stay. We look forward to your next visit.
nashville
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We were here just for a quick overnight stop off I-40, and it was perfect. It was easy to get into and out of since there was a stoplight at the intersection. Every thing was clean, attractive and super comfortable. The mattress was so good that we want to buy one like it. The breakfast was very good. This was the best 3 star we have stayed in.

Room Tip: I think all are great!
Dear Betty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property for TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind comments. I agree, Hampton beds are the best.
I hope you stay with us the next time you are in our area.
Charlotte
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the courtesy of the receptionist (Kimberly) by phone and in person. The lobby and rooms were immaculate. The fitness area was clean, well stocked, and all of the equipment was in proper working order. I enjoyed the breakfast variety and the service. This will not be my last visit to this location. I am proud to be a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed November 2013
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to post a review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you had an opportunity to use the Fitness Room and found everything to be in good working order.
I think we offer a good variety at breakfast too and beginning next week, all Hampton's will offer some new breakfast choices so it will be even better!
The Hilton Honors rewards program is one of the best in the industry and it's good to know you are a member...and it's free to join!
I hope you will stay with us the next time you are in our area. We look forward to your visit.
Christine Drew
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Hampton Inn Sevierville
Hampton Inn Sevierville
#2 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive? Share your experiences!