See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came up for a day and needed a place to stay. We booked here thinking what can it be for $41 a night. But we were surprised. The place was clean and well keep. The indoor pool was great. After we checked in I saw all these bad reviews. And was worried but I am not sure what everyone was talking about. Our room was nice and clean. The pool area was nice and clean no tarps or problems he Loby was nice and staff was friendly. Form it was an awesome deal and I will be staying here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I need to say nothing I wish I could give 0 stars only good thing was hot water to burn the germs and just the nasty off your body. Gross, rachid, health hazard, un safe, not sanitary, filmy pool, tarp as a roof?, who does this? cobwebs, food or blood or something on door frame and wall, exposed wires, no soap, unusable coffee maker, Save yourself time and money don't ever stay at this location. You will regret it

1  Thank Kimberly P
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We came here on a small getaway and found the place to be NOT AS ADVERTISED! The kids were most excited about the indoor pool, but instead we found the pool room filthy, blue tarps holding back water on the ceiling, and freezing cold. The breakfast area was nasty, with barely enough food to go around. The desk or breakfast staff was virtually nowhere around. The whole place was filthy, stunk, our room had leftover items from previous people. Terrible experience!

4  Thank Victor W
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We decided on this place entirely based on having an indoor pool. Booked a week in advance, checked in on time and they NEVER mentioned the HORRENDOUS indoor pool. Like the previous reviewer we all got changed, kids were excited and get down to that wreck. No closed sign or anything. Cloudy blue water that is ice cold, a ceiling that is a tarp sagging full of water which is dripping all over. Who the hell advertises an indoor pool and then doesn't inform guests it isn't open? Who lets something that brings in money in this tourist area turn in to such a hole? Ugh, so upset. Save your money or spend it on a better hotel. We might as well have saved ours on a hotel minus a indoor pool since the booking attraction of this one is not even usable or safe.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was honestly the worst hotel experience we have ever had. I have never posted a review before, but felt it was my duty to others to post. Our first night, our room was entered at 3:30am by staff! However, we were not told who it was or even why until we inquired the next morning! This was mortifiying to both us and our children, who were then unable to get back to sleep! We did not know who was trying to get in! The next morning we went to the front desk to inquire which is where we found out it was a room check and they had that room marked as “maintenance”. Which upon seeing the room, hopefully it will be getting some much needed maintenance. The second day, the breakfast was out and never refilled (waffle machine mix and milk, but that was ok) However, Maid service never came. And when we went to call we realized our phone was more of a decoy than anything else. We went down to get towels and were told they would bring us some, which they did later on. The next day we knew it would be dreary so we planned to stay and enjoy the indoor pool (the main reason we chose this hotel). However, when we went downstairs we were told it was being “cleaned”. This took 2 hours. After patiently waiting, my kids were thrilled to go to the pool...that is until we entered! This is a “death trap” to say the very least! First off, it’s freezing!!! Both the pool and the room! The pool is definitely not heated and the entire room smells awful! The ceiling is literally caving in with a plastic tarp holding back tons of water that could collapse at any moment (See pics)!! This was our last night, thank goodness! Please save yourself and do not stay here!!

2  Thank R9188VZ