IMO, this is a very nice Fairfield property. My wife and I were driving back from Florida, and stayed here for a second time.
Our room was perfect, the girl at the front desk was professional, and the bed was comfortable.
We did not venture into Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg this trip. When our destination is Gatlinburg, we stay in Gatlinburg.
The 'Outdoor World' next door is a well worth a visit, and has outdoor gear and nice clothes.
We ate at the the restaurant in Outdoor World, and it has the best Mahi - Mahi sandwich we have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak is located at I-40 exit 407 at the Bass Pro Shop, Harley-Davidson Store, and the Chop House Restaurant, just across from the Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium. A short drive to the Sevierville Events Center, the Tanger Retail Outlet, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood Amusement Park, Dollywood Splash Country, Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Knoxville, and the University of Tennessee. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak offers the beautiful Green Tea decor package. Your hotel experience will be what you want - a clean, comfortable guest room and friendly service. Enjoy the complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, and free high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations now and earn Marriott Rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Sevierville Kodak
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak Hotel Kodak
- Fairfield Inn Kodak