“Great hotel near the interstate”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice while traveling through the area and each time the staff was exceptional. The rooms and common areas were very clean. Check in was fast and efficient (Alan was the perfect combination of professional yet friendly), housekeeping was exceptional, the breakfast area was well stocked and maintained. The building is just far enough away from the interstate to escape the noise but still close. There is a restaurant across the street but most other places require a car. Overall, a nice place to unwind after a long day's drive.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

To Cathy023:
We are extremely happy that you decided to stay with us both times that you were in the area. Thank you very much for the kind words about our staff as well. We hold our employees to very high standards which allows them to provide an exceptionally high level of service for all our guests. Remember to contact us on your next trip through the Smoky Mountains...

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel was located less than a mile from the flea market we were planning to go to. Very clean hotel and everyone from the front desk clerk to the housekeeping staff to the lady who was overseeing breakfast were very cordial. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The best thing was the price. With tax we paid $100 a night. And that was for Friday & Saturday nights.

• Stayed: September 2013

To tirelady:
I am glad that we were able to be located so close to your destination. They call this area the gateway to the Smoky Mountains, just about anything you could want is within 20 minutes. I will also let each of the staff know about the kind words you shared about them. Don't hesitate to contact the hotel directly on you next trip to the area...

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We normally stay at this hotel on our way back from vacation in the Carolina's. This was our 3rd or 4th stay. During our last visit I was not pleased with the service but on this trip they were excellent. In particular the young man, Alan, that checked us in was very courteous and professional. he went out of his way to make us feel welcome and to give us some ideas on where to do in town. The room was especially clean and the breakfast was nice. I'm happy the issue I raised from the last visit was fixed. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Ensure you have a reservation if during a Univesity of Tennessee home football game. The hotel fill...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, a year apart from each other. The first year I was amazed at how friendly and accomondating the staff was. Not to mention, the hotel is immaculate, super clean. Upon my return this year, I was impressed to see some of the same staff and to see the hotel was as clean as the first time I went there if not cleaner. Wonderful location, right by I-40 and very close to all the activities. Also, basically, right in the parking lot of Bass Pro Shop. I highly recommend Fairfeld. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Picklehead13
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stayed for one night while making my way west to relocate for a job. The hotel is located close to I-40 and is easy to find. My room was clean and the morning breakfast was well stocked. I arrived late and without a reservation, but luckily they had plenty of rooms available. Overall, exactly what one would expect out of a Fairfield property.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel August 8th and the night front desk attendant gave me the AAA discount which on the receipt it came up to $98. Well when I checked my CC statement the hotel charge me for $111. Then 5 days later they tried to him me up for another charge of $28.61. Thanks to my CC company they have caught this and are now investigating this hotel and their charges. I am disappointed in what Marriott is letting their franchises do to their Brand. Very SAD!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

A Special THANK-YOU to Housekeeping and the General Manager for returning my grandson's DS, Game Boy and games. We all check-in, Grandson and myself with all his games and equipment, but we all didn't check-out! . Great location. Great staff. Breakfast could use some work Q&P.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Hello Karen T. We were happy that we found these items and were able to return them to you. Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for your input. We look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Comfort Suites Kodak
Comfort Suites Kodak
#6 of 10 in Kodak
Quality Inn Interstate
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak? Share your experiences!