Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Huntsville, Alabama
“Felt welcomed”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Very up-to-date and service was extremely friendly. I felt I was being welcomed to someone's house as they asked where I wanted to have my room. The location is very close to the interstate but not so close to any of the many local attractions. The breakfast was very good for a Fairfield including eggs and cut fruit. (The waffle makers were not available - broken; but I find that forgivable) Be sure to ask the staff about dinner recommendations. That is how I found out about the 10% discount at Chops next door - just show your room key. Suite rooms were nice sized. Our room had two queen beds, a desk and chair and did not feel crowded at all.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Secondtimothy
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
To Secondtimothy

Thank you very much for the kind words. Our staff is what allows us to stand out from the crowd. I do apologize for the waffle makers that morning. However I am extremely happy that we were able to suggest a restaurant so close. If there was anyone that you would like to thankk personally please don't hesitate to contact me.

From All of the Staff- " We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"

Alan Martin - AGM
3620 Outdoor Sportsan Pl
865.933.0898(F)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Hollywood, Maryland
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Quiet room and excellent service. Clean room and breakfast area. Enjoyed my stay., Nice gym and plenty of places to run. Close to shopping, food and minor league baseball and I-40 but you cannot here the highway. Enjoyed my stay. safe parking area and surrounding area

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
To tom B

Thank you so much for styaing at our property. We are very lucky in that our location offers so many things. Next time you are in the area please ask us about the "Green Way" Running trails. We wish you the best this holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Alan Martin - AGM
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak the weekend of the Auburn/Tennessee game. The staff were great at check in and we never had any issues. Breakfast was what we expect when staying in the Fairfiled class of Marriotts. As a Platinum Elite Member I can say that the quality of stay and the staff at this location are as good or better than other Fairfields we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Chop House across the street has good quality food, and great drink prices.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
To VinoBambinos

I was happy to see that we were able to provide you with a great stay while you enjoyed the game. We support our Vols to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you again the next time UT plays Auburn. Happy Holidays

Assistant General Manager
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am not a finicky traveler. I can tolerate anything but dirty. But when I stay at a place that feels like home, I am positively impressed. This is a nice hotel, but has nothing super special about it except the staff. The people who we dealt with were incredibly friendly and helpful. I love this place, and it doesn't hurt at all that the Bass Pro store is across the parking lot right next to a fantastic steakhouse. There is even an but interesting place behind the hotel to hike if you are so inclined. I'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
To Dan H

I extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in the selection of our employees. Needless to say they are a great asset to our team. I would very much like thank anyone specifically from your stay if you would contact me at the hotel. The next time you are in the area please don't hesitate to allow us to continue to provide some of that Southern Hospitality charm...

Assistant General Manager
Lewis Center, Ohio
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Never had I been a Fairfield fan but Rachel at the front desk changed that.

Her engaging personality and delightful manner, along with her effort to put us first when she had so many tasks to deal with, made me a believer. It is often too rare to find truly first rate service but we certainly did on this trip. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rachel's picture in the dictionary next to the definition of customer service!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
To Dan H:

Thank you very much for the kind words about Rachel. She is a valuable asset to our team. I will personally share your comments with her. We always want to provide excellent service and it is through our staff that we are able to do so. Contact us directly the next time you are in the Smoky Mountains so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service...

AGM Marriott FairField Inn & Suites - Kodak, TN
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 20 October 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, I was impressed. The young man and woman were exactly what you think of when you say southern hospitality, Daulton and Rachel. The rooms were spotless. It was nice to see even the housekeeper had left us a note. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to the area:)

• Stayed October 2013
To TheGriswaldz:

Southern life, you have to love a slower pace pace of life. That southern charm is part of why so many people travel to our area. I am extremely happy to hear that Daulton and Rachel were able to share that part of their personality with you. I'm sure they are looking forward to seeing you again in the future...

AGM Marriott FairField Inn & Suties - Kodak, TN
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband is a Platinum level customer,with Marriott, so we stay in many different hotels in the Marriott chain. This one is one of the worst we have ever stayed in. There is never a Manager on duty, so on the first night when there was a big noise problem there was NO Manager on duty so the bookeeper had to try to help us out. He didn't know what to do so I had to call the police to get the noise problem resolved. The tub didn't drain, the water in the shower went from cold to hot and this morning the toilet wouldn't flush and almost overflowed. There was NO Manager or custodian on duty. The front desk girl came up with a plunger and tried to fix the problem. When we expressed our disappointment at the hotel we were told that we were rude. This is not the caliber hotel that deserves to be part of the Marriott chain. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dwilcox000
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
To Dwilcox000:
I want to apologize for the issues that you experienced at our property. We pride ourselves on having the highest level of service and well maintained property. I have tried to research your stay but I am unable to find you in our system. Please contact the property so that we can rectify the situation. I look forward to hearing from you and making sure that these issues don't occur again in the future...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
Clarion Inn Willow River
Clarion Inn Willow River
#4 of 20 in Sevierville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak? Share your experiences!