This was my first time staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Kodak, TN, and it was a very good experience. When I checked in, the front desk person, Bill, was very helpful and even gave some suggestions on places where I could eat supper. He was warm and friendly and made me feel welcome.
The room was very nice, complete with a microwave and small refrigerator. It was clean, and everything looked new. I was afraid that the room was going to be noisy since the hotel was so close to the interstate but it was not. The room was quiet, the bed was nice, and I slept well.
The only complaint I had at all was that my bathtub drained a little slowly after my shower. But other than that, it was a great place to stay.
I did not have the opportunity to eat the complimentary breakfast. I had an appointment quite early, and by the time I returned the breakfast area was closed. So I can't comment on it.
I also didn't use the pool or a fitness center, and can't comment on them either. I did not see a hot tub by the pool though.
I was able to log into the hotel's guest internet on my laptop and on my Android phone without any problems. That has not always been my experience in some other hotels.
I was worried about parking because the hotel is close to the Bass Pro Shop, and their customers use a huge amount of parking spots. But the hotel had reserved spots for their guests, and those parking areas were more than sufficient.
On the day I needed to check out, I was not able to do it by 11:00 am due to circumstances out of my control. The front desk staff and the housekeeping crew were very accommodating, and I was able to check out by 11:30 am without any problem. I really appreciated their understanding and kindness.
On the whole, it was a very good place to stay. I would not mind staying there again. However, if I need to be in Sevierville again, I might want to find something closer to town. The traffic was horrible coming back to the hotel from Sevierville. That is not the hotel's fault, of course, but it certainly would be a consideration next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak is located at I-40, exit 407 next door to the Bass Pro Shop. Our hotel offers 91 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, business center, free high-speed Internet access and the free, hot Express Start breakfast buffet. We are located next to the Bass Pro Shop, the Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium and a short drive to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood Amusement Park/Splash Country, Nascar Park and many other attractions. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak is just a short drive to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Knoxville, the University of Tennessee football and basketball. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure,IHG Rewards Club members are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
- Holiday Inn Express Kodak