“great customer service at the flea market” 5 of 5 bubbles

Great Smokies Flea Market
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Kodak
Sevierville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great customer service at the flea market”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Today I purchased a beautiful picture from Matt and Meredith Pokorny in booth A2. I made sure to ask their names because I have never in my life met 2 more enthusiastic business owners. They were so kind and helpful and very patient with me as I was having a hard time deciding what to buy. I had just left a booth just around the corner from them that was selling similar pictures and I got frustrated and walked away because the service was terrible. Thank you Matt and Meredith again for your customer service. I love my picture and am local so I will be sure to refer all my friends to your booth.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Kelly N

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
180 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Lots if booths”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

You can find a lot of deals. There is a booth that has bags at great prices. There are a lit of different things. I got scarves for a dollar. Book s, knives, sugar gliders and much more. Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Visited February 2014
McMinnville, Tennessee
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“love coming here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Everytime we are near here, we have stop here! You can find almost anything here! Great place to go when you need to find that unique gift!

Visited March 2013
Kodak
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Flea Market Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is a great place to explore for the unexpected. There are books, clothes, household items, antiques, toys, junk, fresh vegetables, car parts, etc. You name it and it's probably somewhere among the booths and tables...inside and outside the building! We make several visits a year.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Julia E
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've been here countless times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I live close by so this is where I get a lot of my household items. Much cheaper than at a regular store. I do most of my Christmas shopping here. If you like to save money or find hidden treasures, you'll love this flea market!

Visited October 2013