“good food”

Krystal
Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Kodak
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chillicothe, Ohio
“good food”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

the guy that took our order was friendly and willing to explain all the menu and best deals. food was hot, coffee was even hot and good'

Visited November 2013

Tennessee
“Very good Krystal”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

personnel went out of their way to fix my burgers the way I had to have them because of allergies to onions. They were extremely nice and seemed to really value us as customers. They sold me on eating at Krystal's

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“On our way”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This was on our way out of town and we noticed Krystal. I try not to pass up many. I know some don’t particularly care for their small , onion covered burgers, however we love them. They had a special on a meal so we had burgers, drink and fries. Now what is better. Good friendly service.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank texaswillie
Los Angeles, California
“Must have!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Krystal burgers are a must have while visiting the south! I always pack a dozen to take home with me. The french fries should be skipped! Stick to what they do best, the classic Krystal! Order at least 4!

Visited August 2012
Madison, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

They were great. I had the chicken and my daughter had the chili fries, and it was all good.

Visited March 2012