Quality Inn Interstate
US$50
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$72
Comfort Suites Kodak(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$103
HIExpress.com
US$77
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$99
La Quinta
All reviewsroom was cleansausagebiscuitsgreat pricewould stay here againyogurtbelgian waffleschoice hotelsbreakfast areaeggscontinental breakfaststayed one nightpigeon forgeflea marketfront desk staffeasy accessbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here several times when passing through this part of Tenn and have been Very happy. It is easy to get to off the highway. The rooms are well maintained and the staff very friendly. While this may not be the best place for and extended visit to Gatlinburgh because of the location, it is perfect for an Overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank stones2125
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I checked into the Quality inn after 11pm one night, after being quoted, what I felt were, inflated prices at the nearby hotels. A young guy called Clay checked us in. He was fantastic - very professional, friendly and gave me a great rate. I was exhausted and was grateful for his smooth and prompt check in! I needed Wi-Fi urgently and he put me in a room near the router for max coverage! The room was large, clean and fresh. I was surprised at the mattress quality, had one of the best nights sleep I had in a while - slept in and missed breakfast! This Quality inn truly was quality!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Delicioux
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Had two separate stays about a week apart in this hotel while passing through the Knoxville TN area. These were one night stays where I was only looking for a clean room and a low price. This hotel came through in both regards.

It is an older hotel with exterior corridors, but the rooms have been updated and were clean. There was nothing special about the rooms, but nothing offended either. The complimentary breakfast was a little light on variety, but sufficient for a quick start to the day.

I did not interact with many of the employees, but the employees at the front desk were very friendly and helpful on both visits.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank wx-man93
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I hate to give a poor rating to a motel especially one I found using Tripadvisor. What this motel had going for it was it's convenience to the interstate and Cracker Barrel, it's clean sheets, the friendly check in person and it's low price. It was very run down. Even the handle on the faucet on the sink was about to fall off. It was so close to the interstate, I don't think I slept 30 minutes that night hearing every vehicle that went down the road. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, with AAA the room was under $60 tax included.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gtoguy123
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Older hotel in need of some repair. Rooms were clean. Breakfast good. Rates cheap compared to surrounding hotels and the clerk was very friendly and helpful the night we checked in.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business