“Great place to stay!!”

Quality Inn Interstate
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Beautiful room and price is great too!! Great value for our money. Very clean and staff very helpful. Nice breakfast and close to shopping area. Was able to get this room on points so made our stay even more eventful.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Interstate

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Each year my brother-in-law and I go to the night race at Bristol. About 5-6 years ago, the hotel we were using was closed and torn down for a local project. They moved us to this Quality Inn. We have never been sorry! The staff is always helpful & friendly, the breakfast is always good with a great attendant.
We stay 3 nights and the cost is unbeatable! I check hotels for the trip every year and we come back here because of cost, the quality for that cost and the locale. It's an easy interstate trip to the track or direct route into Sevierville or Gatlinburg for some good food or fun. It's not extravagant, but for the money...it's great!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed here for one night with my mum. We had a good experience. We had a coupon, which was better than any rate offered through the various travel websites. The staff was amazing, especially Shannon. She reserved our room, and checked us in the next day. She was very friendly and helpful. She served us warm, fresh-baked cookies a little after we checked in. I requested a room on the other side of the interstate and she was accommodating of my request. Found a parking spot right outside our room door. That was very convenient. The room was clean, smelled good and the sheets/towels were clean. The bathroom and vanity areas were clean too. We had a coffee maker, a microwave and a refrigerator in our room. That was amazing. We had some perishables with us, so the refrigerator was good to have. We took a drive to Cades Cove in the morning, so we left early and were hoping to be back before the breakfast ended, but we were not so lucky. However, we requested for a later check out time, 30 minutes more, and the guy at the desk gave us an hour more. That was very nice of him. Overall, we had a good stay. No complaints that I can think of. I had read so many reviews for different hotels in the area, and this was only one that had decent enough reviews. I am glad we stayed here. Definitely will stay here again, as long as I have the same good experience. Even though it is a little out of the way of the Smokies, it is still worth it. Right next door to a winery and a humongous weekend flea market. I recommend it!!!

Room Tip: If you do not want the hustle and bustle of the interstate, then ask for a room on the opposite side...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MehaD
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was my 3rd time going to this Quality Inn. They never disappoint. The staff is nice. They treat you like you're the most valued customer. The rooms are very clean. The household staff works hard to keep the hotel clean. The breakfast is exceptional. There's plenty of variety. It's an all around nice place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I really liked this place. It's not a 'luxury hotel' or anything, but it's clean, quiet, and the people who run it are really nice. The breakfast was good as well. Plus, it's literally right next to a winery. We went and got a tasting.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the back side of the motel, away from the traffic. All rooms seem to be quite quiet th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I try and see the Tennessee Smokies baseball team at least a couple of times a year, with one of those involving an overnight stay. I've stayed here since I first started coming to Smokies games, annually, in 2009.

It is about a three-minute trip from the stadium, if that. The rooms always seem to be rather spacious, and my most recent stay was no exception. The TV was older, but still worked fine. Internet was good.

No problems with noise here, for me. It runs close to I-40, but it's not like on a service road right next to the interstate, if that makes sense. It's the first right you take after getting off at the exit (if you're coming from the east).

Breakfast consisted of sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, toast, cereal, muffins, etc. Everything seemed fairly well-stocked in spite of being close to the end of breakfast (it runs 7-10 on Saturdays).

When I checked in, there was a nice younger man who I talked to for a while, and seemed to know a bit about the baseball team, too. The lady overseeing breakfast was nice, as was the lady who handled my checkout.

The price is good (maybe a trade-off for having to travel a bit to get to Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg?)

The only real issue for me isn't something that Quality Inn can control. When you go to leave and head to the Parkway, you have to head south (or right, when you get to it), due to its proximity to the traffic lights at I-40, I suppose. Even if you want to go back across the bridge to the ballpark, you have to turn right, then make a u-turn on up the road. It's curious that whoever is in charge of road construction/traffic engineering has yet to address this, yet they've expanded the Parkway to six lanes.

I haven't experienced a bad stay here. As long as they keep up the good work, I'll keep coming back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside (maybe numbered in the 120s/220s+) face away from I-40.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

What a gem ! and a great value, that is only 15 miles from Pigeon Forge ..Nice rooms, BEDS ARE SO COMFORTABLE !!! very clean , well kept grounds and an EXCELLENT STAFF ! Maids were Super nice! Breakfast was Awesome ! easy check in and out , TV was great with a lot of channels, Pool was well kept and heated , Only thing I seen that could be improved, was the concrete on the patio was chipping in places , which was no big deal for us.. We will be going back in October and plan to make this our regular hotel while visiting Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family