“Quality at fair price”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Niva, Denmark
“Quality at fair price”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Upscale Italian with great food, nice seating both inside and outside. Go there if you want to get away from the cheap Germans.

Visited June 2012

North London
“I can't wait to go again !!”
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I went to Laurus for the first time a day ago, I was part of an Wedding party who had rented out the most of the resturant. What can say service outstanding as soon as we entered we were greeted with smiles and friendly service, the food is fantastic everything from first to last course was of a wonderful quality, the wine heavenly , the waiters were so attentive as soon as your glass was empty they were there asking what you would like, the restaurant is also tastefully decorated and the toliets are very stylish. I would highly recommend it as a place to have a function or indeed just a meal for 2,4 etc.
I can think of nothing negative to say at all, I cannot wait to go again as I very happy to have found this jewel in Graefelfing, Muenchen.

• Visited August 2011