“Excellent meal and atmosphere”
Review of Quincy's - CLOSED

Quincy's
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Our b/b host recommended this restaurant to us and we were so glad she did. Food was excellent as was service. Very warm atmosphere..highly recommend!
Seafood chowder, sea bass was perfect. Sample of soup they gave us was a nice treat to start with before our meal.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Had a lovely meal with my husband here. The place just looks lovely and warm and homely. The atmosphere is great, the food fantastic. And the staff are very welcoming and friendly. It has to be one of the best meals I have eaten in a long time. Will definitely be making a trip to Quinn again very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Went out for a meal at this restaurant a few weeks ago with my wife. I have to say that it was the best meal that I have had out in a long long time. Even though it is not that far a distance from where I live I would easily travel a long way to find somewhere as good. Everything about this place is close to perfect, the food, the service and the atmosphere. Cant wait to return and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great night out.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

mary and i decided to go on the spur of the moment for a birthday dinner, we live in Bunratty and had heard about Quincy's but never eaten there. The owners met us and were perfect hosts, the prices are reasonable and the early bird is exceptional value. The choice on the menu is wide (make sure to look on the back cover, the fish dishes are there). the setting is charming and well decorated. our host served a sample of a pea soup with local specialty bread while we waited for excellent starters (prawn cesar salad and the local mushrooms). the presentation is excellent the dishes look very appetising. the main courses mary had the cod with chrizzo and i had the rack of ribs again very well presneted and tasty. We were delighted with our impromptu evening out and will definitley be back to Quincy's. if you go, ask for a table that allows you to look out through the front window, there are cattle in the field and the view is wonderful.

2  Thank Paul O
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My son and I had a delicious celebration meal. Delightful restaurant.the waitress more than helpful.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Wine divine and a very clean and comfortable setting in the center of Quin County Clare.
We shall visit again very soon.