“A Great Choice!”
Review of Ardsollus Farm

Ardsollus Farm
Ranked #2 of 3 Quin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My family and I stayed here for a few days during our trip to Ireland, and the host and hostess were both so wonderful to us! They went above and beyond to please. They gave us a tour of their farm, when my grandmother missed her flight to Ireland and came in a day behind us they went out in the middle of the night to pick her up, and when my mom was looking for a license plate to take home for a souvenir they found one for her. The town was quaint and the Abby there was a absolutely lovely! It was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2012

It was a pleasure to stay at Ardsollas Farm. The rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean. We went to a wedding nearby and when we got back to our room we were delighted to find the electric blanket on and a lovely large jug of ice-cold water had been provided! Loretto's breakfast was absolutely great (with delicious freshly baked scones) and she was extremely helpful in every way.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Great service in beautiful surroundings, with an incredibly friendly and helpful hostess too. A find!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My mother, sister, niece and I stayed several days at Ardsollus Farm this March. Wow, they exceeded all our expectations. The family was very helpful when we had some travel difficulties. The rooms were beautiful, clean, spacious, and comfortable. The town of Quin offered great food and an amazing Abby to explore.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I rang the Ardsollus B&B and made a booking via telephone 5 weeks ago for the 20th August. Despite having confirmed the booking and there being ample availability at the time, the B&B left a message on my mobile phone on the 16th August stating that they were double booked and that I could not stay at the B&B. It appeared that the B&B gave priority to another booking which was made via the internet sometime after my original booking. Considering I was travelling there with friends for a wedding, I asked the B&B to move the other booking but they would not reverse their unreasonable decision. Frankly, I found the lady at the B&B very unaccommodating and quite unfriendly...

Therefore, I would NOT recommend this place to anyone as they messed up my travel plans!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The beds are so comfortable you won't want to get up! clean well kept! Our host Loreto is a gem, so helpful and accommodating.I visit Ireland every year and I will be returning to this B&B again!

Room Tip: All rooms are located away from traffic, very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We stayed at Ardsollus Farms the first 3 nights of our trip and the final night. The beds were SO comfortable. Food was excellent...try the yogurt. It is Yoplait but tastes better as it is made in Ireland. Yum. Loreto's scones were wonderful as well. As many have said her breakfast's filled us up so no lunch was necessary. While we were there a mare had a little girl that was absolutely beautiful! So fun to watch as she learned to stand on her own and walk around with her mama. My only negative would be the steep stairs going up to our rooms. I considered it good excercise though. Thanks Loreto!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Been to Ardsollus Farm? Share your experiences!