Villa Rose Hotel
  • Restaurant
Mount Errigal Hotel(Letterkenny)
Harvey's Point(Donegal Town)
1,252 results
All reviewsforge barthermal suitewedding receptionfirst classspa breakfront barlovely hotelfrom start to finishnext morningspa facilitiesfunction roomwould highly recommend this hotelboth nightshotel restaurantnight breaktop classcant wait
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

my sister and i decided to take a short break -we went to the villa rose -it was one of the best hotels i have ever been --the staff where so friendly -also the bedrooms where immaculate -we went for a meal on the restaurant--would highly reccommend it-the food and the choice where very good --the breakfast was hot and fresh ---also take a visit to the spa ---

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quiter
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank roxy186482
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our time here was short but sweet. We were at a wedding but the spa and treatments were really good, breakfast was good (loved the mushrooms) and service was really good.

Forgot my phone charger in the room but they posted it out to me and charged my Master card.

A lovely time overall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Struggling1982
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself have just returned from the Vill Rose after a couple of days to relax and i must say that the hotel and spa were great. The treatments I had in the spa were wonderful as were all the staff. We had planned to eat out one of the nights but the hotel food was so good that we ate in the hotel both nights. I found the beds very hard tho and would have felt that matress toppers wouldnt go amiss.I would highly reccomend thus hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

booked in for a friends wedding and couldnt get a room inside the actual hotel but they put me up in the guest house part of the complex, on the day my partner and I arrived and stood knocking the door in the rain no one answered I then phoned the reception and they said i had to walk to the main hotel to check in (a point that would have been excellent BEFORE arriving).

Room was ensuite, comfotable and clean cant really complain. The food was good and staff friendly.

Room Tip: the guest house part of the complex could have done with its own off street parking
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Big_Scobes
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We are just home from a weekend trip to celebrate my mums 60th birthday and we had such a fantastic weekend. The staff were brilliant and could not have done more for you. the hotel was spotless and the food was just amazing. Mum enjoyed a lovely spa treatment and the location of the hotel was perfect.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anybody that is going to ballybofey. This hotel was total value for money and cant wait to revisit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family