1,319 results
All reviews forge bar thermal suite first class wedding reception spa break front bar lovely hotel from start to finish spa facilities next morning would highly recommend this hotel function room hotel restaurant both nights night break fantastic stay cant wait
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I cannot recommend The Villa Rose highly enough. They gave us the best wedding you could dream of. Everything was perfect, the Reception, food, drink, staff who couldn't do enough for us, not to mention the bridal suite which is the best I have ever come across. Even guests who had an allergy was taken care of not just for the meal but for the evening buffet as well which they were shocked at as they never experienced that with other hotels. They really do take good care of you from the minute you arrive until you leave. Thanks to all the staff for helping make our day perfect we couldn't have asked for better.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have stayed in the Villa Rose many times over the past few years and every time I received a warm welcome from the staff, who are very helpful. The food is always of a high standard and the bar and restaurant are always clean and buzzing. Rooms are of a high standard and very clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Delicious food and beautiful room in a nice quiet location. Very relaxing.
Staff very courteous and helpful. We will definitely be back...
A few of my friends have now booked The Villa Rose on my recommendation -
I highly recommend this hotel - you will NOT be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was a lovely relaxing break
From the first moment we arrived the staff were so helpful
Lovely clean room
Excellent restaurant
Plenty of car parking
Staff really knowledgeable about the surrounding area

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Love this hotel as it offers us all the things we look for in a break away!Great pleasant staff, beautiful rooms, lovely spa and wonderful food in the Fara restaurant ,great choice of cocktails in the Forge Bar and nothing is too much trouble. thats why we keep coming back !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple