Just returned from a one night stay and wasnt entirely happy with my stay ,When we arrived we were given a room on third floor wher the bed was was sunk in the middle tatty decor and furniture . i went later to get room changed to which the friendly staff were only too happy to change but the room we got wasnt much better but least the bed was ok so we just put up with it.. next morning we got up for breakfast what a calamity it was bacon not cooked looked for toast they hadnt a toaster someone got a 2 slice toaster but it wouldnt work eventually the cook put some bread under the grill but gave it 2 somebody else by the time we got the toast our already half cooked breakfast was stone cold then it was another challenge looking for coffee . so much for a night away for a break ,would have had a more relaxed night in theconfines of my own home. what a wast of 86 pounds sterling in these hard times . jacksons need to do something to bring this hotel back to 2012 standards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal