We stayed here for a week including St Patricks Day. The staff here are excellent, they can't do enough to help, most always did what was asked with a smile and extremely efficiently, they are a credit to Jackson's. The only reason we have not given five stars is the lack of staff on what was an extremely busy time, they were rushed off their feet. We visited with a coach party and the first couple of days we were in the restaurant to eat, but as the hotel got busier we were moved to another separate dining area and this was not as pleasant as dining in the actual dining area, but as the hotel was so busy we understood why this was done. The food and drink though were great, homely food and plenty of it. Thanks for a great break and very good value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal