stayed here for a 2 night break at the beginning of the week. on arrival was pleasantly greeted by reception staff. the room was on 4 th floor in the old part of the hotel. very spacious with double bed and 2 singles overlooking the river. the decor is a little tired and in need of updating but the room and bathroom were very clean. we ate in the bistro and had a lovely meal and breakfast was more than adequate with cooked breakfast, fresh fruit, cereal, toast tea, coffee and juices. would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jackson's Hotel Conference and Leisure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Conference And Leisure Ballybofey, County Donegal