Stayed in Jacksons Hotel in July for three nights and enjoyed our stay.
The pool area was a little dated and changing rooms small.
Breakfast was selfservice, and I just cant stand waiting around making toast why cant it be make in the kitchen, you could spent all your morning waiting for slow moving toaster. Apart from that everything was fine. There is a lovely walk at the back of the hotel through the woods
a great way to walk off your dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal