i stayed in the jacksons hotel 21-23 Feb. I was not happy at all. The rooms were cold and the food was cold. At dinner i only got a main and for the amount of money i paid i was hoping for even a 2 course as if i'd of stay anywhere else this wouldve been the case. i only stayed here as this was a birthday present and the hotel was higly recommended. As I didnt enjoy my stay this ruined my birthday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel Conference and Leisure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Conference And Leisure Ballybofey, County Donegal