Booked a deal for a 2 night stay. Was somewhat disappointed with the first room we were offered in the older side of the hotel. A phone call to lovely reception staff had us moved to a 5th floor room overlooking the river. 2 nights were excellent and the bistro and its food were fabulous. Can't wait to visit again. Lovely hotel in a very friendly town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal