Stayed here 8th - 10 th august. On arrival 2 members of staff were having conversation at reception and completely ignored us for ages. Confusion when checking in as they had no record of our booking until I showed them my email. Rooms old but clean. Food in bistro was lovely with pleasant staff. SLEEP!! This won't happen until 3 am. The noise was unreal with squeaky floorboards all over floor. At one point we thought someone had entered four room. This hotel needs more efficient staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal