“Brilliant Food, Brilliant Service, We Will Return”

Golden Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Bunbeg
Cuisines: Chinese
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Food, Brilliant Service, We Will Return”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My two friends and I recently visited the Golden Dragon on Good Friday 2014. This restaurant offers both take-away and sit-down options and I have to say that my two friends and I were most impressed with this establishment. The seating area looks like it has been prepared for a wedding ceremony - seat covers, table cloths, linen napkins etc.

The staff were very pleasant and attentive throughout our visit and although on first inspection you may think that the prices are quite expensive, in reality, they are very competitive for the sheer quality of the food on offer.

I opted for the vegetable spring rolls which were very tasty. Our mains consisted of a vegetable curry, king prawn fried rice with chips and bbq sauce and a prawn dish (can't remember the exact name). Hopefully the pictures do the food some justice but all in all, a fabulous experience and I'm sure we will return in the future.

• Visited April 2014