Ramada La Vergne
ComfortSuites
US$133
US$120
GardenInn.com
All reviewsmicro frigfront desknashville arearooms were very clean and comfortablerecommend this hotelwaffle househotel stayoff the highwaybusiness tripwe've stayedstaff was friendlyconvenient locationcontinental breakfasteasy accessgreat place to staypoppytruck
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff at this hotel was friendly & helpful, but the hall smelled like it had been a smoking hotel. The carpet needed to be changed throughout. The location was convenient to the interstate and there were a few restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed our staff as well as our wonderful location. Thank you for sharing the feedback regarding the odor and the carpet. We will be looking into both and taking necessary steps to improve our hotel for future guest visits. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We came to Nashville for the first time and had a blast. We chose this hotel from previous reviews and were not disappointed.. My kids loved the pool.. The rooms were clean and the staff was special in every way.. The restaurants they recommended were great!! We will stay here again for sure...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It is so wonderful to hear your glowing review about your wonderful experience at our hotel. Thank you for your business and for taking your valuable time out to write this review. We truly appreciate your patronage and hope to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at the Ramada Inn on Aug 2, 2014 while I was driving to Louisville from Florida. The location was right off the exit and the rooms were in great condition. When I checked in it was late at night and the staff was extremely friendly and the service was quite quick. I really enjoyed the breakfast before starting off on my roadtrip. Would definitely stay there again . I do recommend this place for anyone looking for excellent rooms and a great location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

First time staying at The Ramada in LaVergne, the rooms were very clean, staff very friendly always accomadating all needs. My overall stay was fantastic. I most definetly will be returning and recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am so excited to hear about your wonderful experience at our hotel! It is rewarding to hear of how our efforts to impress you have been successful and we are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at this place with my daughter and her basketball team for a nike tournament. I was very dissappointed with the stay. I thought Ramada would be better. First off, I started out angry because I packed all our things on the luggage cart, which consisted of all the packages of gatorades and food, along with several girls' luggage only to find out they don't have an elevator! Needless to say, I was frustrated at having to pack all that stuff up the stairs, but I had a team of basketball players, so it wasn't that bad.

The accomodations were outdated which, I could deal with as long as the place is clean. However, this place was not clean. It seriously needed a good scrub in several areas. The carpet for one, I did not feel comfortable to take off my shoes in this place. The carpet was noticeably dirty, even got the bottom of my socks dirty. The laundry area had a broken dryer, and the washer and dryer needed to be wiped down. The sheets on the bed were thin, at places I could see the matress through them. The towels in the bathroom needed a good bleaching becuase they were dingy.

I went to get ice from the ice machine, but it looked old and was rusted around the base and the place where the ice comes out, so I didn't get any ice.

The breakfast was not very good, which was inconvenient because we counted on being able to eat breakfast there during the tournament to save money.There was some old looking fruit, and the french toast sticks one morning weren't even done. We ended up stopping at Macdonalds or the Waffle House most mornings.

On a positive note, the wifi was free, and the hotel staff was polite, and nice. However, as nice as they were, I would not stay here again.

Even if they don't update the place, they need to clean it!!!

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the first floor because there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry that we did not live up to your expectations and that you experienced so many inconveniences. Your comfort and convenience is our top priority and we are addressing your comments with our staff and re-evaluating our guest service policies to ensure that a similar situation does not occur in the future. Thank you for sharing your honest and constructive review, rating, and evaluation of our hotel.