“Authentic Thai! One of the best, if not THE best in the Nashville area!”
Review of V & S Noodle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
V & S Noodle House
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in La Vergne
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love this place! I have never had a bad meal here! The owners and staff are from Thailand. I dine here every couple to few months and will take friends and family members here for lunch or dinner when they come into time.

One of my favorite dishes is the Beef Larb Salad!

Warning! I love spice food, but I only order a 2 or 3 level here as even that can make you sweat!

There are newer reviews for V & S Noodle House

Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is NOT fast food. You will wait, and it will be worth it!

The most popular dish is Pad Thai, and it's sweet hot peanutty rice noodley goodness. Two of my friends love the Tom Yum soup, and the bowl looks big enough to swim in. Panang Curry is another popular one, but I love the Pad Bean Thread Noodle best.

The kitchen will make your food without any pepper if you prefer. But If even a 10 isn't hot enough for you, there's always the pepper pots.

The owners and staff are a family from Laos. They are friendly and courteous, and happy to see you!

The location is unique, convenient and easy to find. It's on the main road thru town, a blue A frame with a stone exterior on the front. Inside, it's painted a fresh aqua with some - but not too much - Southeast Asian artwork.

Thai tea! You know you want thai tea. :)

1  Thank Cairech