“Best Money Spent & Amazing Experience”
Review of Dublin Falconry

Dublin Falconry
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an educational and tourists facility.We provide many services for the public as an attraction.We have 16 birds on display with two flying shows sat and sun.We are open for business seven days a week.Private bookings Monday to Friday and open to the public on weekends.Vouchers are available in store as great gifts for all occasions.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was hands down my favorite part of my trip to Ireland and worth every Euro. Trevor is so kind and patient with his customers and is incredibly knowledgeable about these birds. Prior to the experience in the booking stage he was quick with emails and even though I re asked a couple of questions on accident he always answered them again. His excitement in sharing his birds is so touching, even though he spends so much time with them he is still excited about every little thing they do which only adds to the enjoyment of the experience. Trevor made sure that we had ample time with each bird, and before bringing the next one in he would check and make sure we got enough photos.
I can't recommend Dublin Falconry and enough and the next time we are in Ireland I know we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Dublin Falconry

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was bought a voucher to go and see this and when I tried to ring and book I got an answer machine and left a message to ring me back, which never happened. After another missed call and message I finally got a man with the worse phone manner ever. When I told him the situation of having a voucher that was near it's expiry date I was told I couldn't have any dates before the voucher ended. I asked if I could have any other of the events they organize he said that was not possible. When I said the voucher was going out of date and what could he do about booking after the date, I was told in a very ignorant manner that "you shouldn't have left it so late then, should you!". Avoid these idiots like the plague. Maybe they should train the birds to answer the phones and deal with the public as they would do a much better job!

8  Thank jvh_10
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our family (three generations, from 15 to 80 years old) all enjoyed the Hawk Walk with Trevor. He is extremely knowledgable about the birds, and let each of us fly one several times as we walked around. He is friendly and passionate about sharing his love of falconry! We got to pet a few owls, too, which was really special. I always like to do something unique on vacation, and this was it!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had a great time at Dublin Falconry while visiting Ireland from Australia in January. It was a last minute booking for us as we were looking for something unique to do while in Dublin. Trevor was very accomadating in fitting us in at such short notice. He was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to meet. We did the hawk walk and thoroughly enjoyed hearing about Trevor's knowledge of the birds and seeing what the hawk was able to do. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. He made us feel very comfortable with all the birds and taught us so much about the hawks. We would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Dublin looking for something fun and unique to do.

1  Thank Megan2584
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Trevor was wonderful. We learned so much and had a very special experience. He was great with our wiggly 6 year old son too. Educational, facinating and fun. Thanks Trevor. We will be back.