Stayed here on 13th july for 2 nights, lovely hotel and friendly staff. Downside was price , noise and heat. Room was small for family of 4 and not 4 star standard, have stayed in better 3 stars and alot cheaper. Breakfast standard . Rooms noisy and hotel very busy and noisy not somewhere I would return with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castleknock Hotel, an award winning 4 star hotel is located right on the doorstep of Dublin City, set in lush grounds with an onsite golf course, beside the Phoenix Park. Specialising in corporate stays, conferences, golf breaks, weekend weddings and relaxed family and leisure visits, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Dublin city centre and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport with easy access on the M50, but feels like a world away from the bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. Just outside Castleknock village, this stylish but informal and relaxed hotel is a spacious, modern hotel which, with its expansive views over the golf course and surrounding countryside, makes a delightfully pleasant base for both business and leisure guests. With an 18-hole golf course, award-winning restaurants and welcoming bars, an innovative meeting and events offering, substantial sports screens, outdoor patio and children's playground, there is something for everyone to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castleknock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castleknock Hotel And Country Club
- Castleknock Hotel Country
- Castleknock Hotel County Dublin