“Very nice experience! ”

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Dalkey
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Cuisines: American, French, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: DeVille's is located on the main street in the old heritage town of Dalkey. Born out of a love of food and the ceremony of dining out, its joint owners brother and sister Kim and David O'Driscoll serve moderately priced, traditional bistro fare seven nights a week with brunch/lunch on Fridays and the weekend. Serving predominantly French wines from a carefully selected wine list, draft beers and an extensive range of spirits & house cocktails there is something for everybody at DeVille's.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Our first time in Dalkey, we came across this nice restaurant. Very accommodating staff. I ordered the lamb livers as a starter and they were only ok and ordered the pork belly as a main and it was divine. Overall experience was very nice. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank Ana F

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went to DeVille's in the cute little town of Dalkey... South of Dublin. It was a really great restaurant. Nice service, but the key was the food. I enjoyed the Dover Sole. Everyone was jealous after they had a taste of mine. I should have ordered two!

If you are in the area, you really should stop in here.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Good place. But need something.
Ordered the sole. Was nice. But a bit boring.
Was expecting more. It missed a more modern twist. Something new and different on the plate.
Found it a bit boring.
Can't fault it though. It was nice.

1  Thank Andre_Durao
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

went here with my girlfriend on a mad busy Saturday night and it was the best food, wine and service in a long time great night hopefully a new regular for us

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here with my wife's parents and had an amazing time. It isn't the cheapest place in the world but it is really good value for money.

The staff are excellent and they have a great up to date selection of wines.

The food was exquisite and everything on the menu looked delicious. I had the belly pork which was one of the nicest I've had anywhere. I would happily recommend this place to anyone and will definitely be going Back.

1  Thank kyle P