“Steaks cooked to perfection”
Review of Arc Cafe Bar - CLOSED

Arc Cafe Bar
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Lovely meal with family/friends - we all had steaks and the sauce was beautiful. Nice décor, and reasonably priced.

1  Thank MStravel3

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Had a wonderful meal in the Arc Bar/ restaurant with my husband. Staff in the bar and restaurant were excellent, very professional and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Myself and husband ate here last week. I was tempted to just go to lemongrass upstairs but we decided to give the arch a go. From the start the staff were very attentive. For starters we had goats cheese soufflé which was delicious and chicken wings which were plentiful and really tasty. Full marks. Mains we had fish and chips, huge portion, and seafood linguini which was the best we've tasted by far. Dessert frerro roche cheesecake absolutely spot on! Will be back

1  Thank Onepinkcat
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Went for something to eat with my friend as it was a Monday afternnon around 1pm I was not expecting it to be busy and it was. I had the roast beef with veg and mash and have to say it was lovely. Found it hard to get a table but the waitress was quickly over to us and showed us to a table that she had just cleaned down. Very nice staff and I will be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Lovely food, reasonably priced and good service. The chicken wings are AMAZING. Portions are a good size Will return again.