“Go there”

Courtney's of Lucan
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Lucan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great service and really friendly staff. Great looking pub both outside and inside. facilities good too.

1  Thank Aussie059

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I only thought to write positively about this pub because of how friendly the staff were. I don't usually review places I go to just to have a quick lunch during the day, but I will happily return. Something as simple as the bar man (I think he was the manager) coming over to chat to us helped us enjoy our visit.
A lot of other pubs and restaurants can learn from this and I believe that a little friendliness goes a long way. It's what the Irish are known for.

3  Thank Chris_Dublin86
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have eaten here a few times. I found the food to be average and overpriced. If I wanted to pay restaurant prices I would go to a restaurant, not eat in a pub. I don't find the staff particularly friendly and have had to wait 20-30 mins for food on occassion.

The pub is very clean and nicely decorated. There is better value to be had in Lucan village.

2  Thank Podge D
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This lovely thachted pub in the heart of Lucan village, offers excellent food and drink in very comfortable surroundings.

2  Thank malteselaurence
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I look forward to using this place in the summer with its extensive beer gardens and sited on the bank of the River Griffeen.

Great for families and/or sports viewers a like as its swathed with tv's!

2  Thank Rossbox